A23 show

well as usual this was my first time seeing A23 . Met Tom and shook his hand ( he was selling his own shit near his table) he gave me a shirt as a b day present ! ha and signed my sticker thing( Ill post a pic later) wow he has alot of energy to .. and is really nice! electrphile ( am i spelling this right ?) they are nice peeps too( met the keyboardist) music was a bittle muffeled( Due to the bad sounsystem,) looked great in Gucci. Backandtotheleft, they were ok. I just wish the sound system was better. Loved the locks on them all.

all in all enjoyable night. I am now a fan of Electrophile..

ok well who else went and do share your stories and such

saw a few dgners and such

cheers!

:blink

Loved the show.  hated the three hour drive back home to Grand Rapids.  Back and to the Left almost made the whole endeavor not worth going to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Back and to the left - I didn't care for that group at all either. Painful to listen to, and even insulted TomShear as by saying he had a "giant ego". If anyone from back and to the left is reading this Tom Shear is very down-to-earth and he's the last person who deserves a comment like that and in my opinion you owe him an apology.

I'm surprised a group like that were chosen to perform.

Electrophile - yes seems there was a bit of trouble with the sound system. The female voices were too soft and the music drowned them out at some points. I did REALLY enjoy the performance though, and would really like to see them live again.

Assemblage23 - awesome, was well worth waiting for. I can't describe what a thrill it was for me to be there and hear the music live. Such intelligent lyrics, heartbreakingly beautiful music to complement Tom's deep velvety voice. He had a great rapport with the crowd, could tell he was thoroughly enjoying himself (and so was I and the people around me).

I will cherish the memory of this concert for a long time.

Got the new Storm album and listened to it on the drive back, over and over and over. I really really am enjoying his new stuff.

Archived