9/13 my 21st birthday party/gothic prom

cityclubuh9.jpg

Oh no somebody spiked the punch!

I'm turn 21, getting the suite hotel room above city club Gothic prom if you want to dress up you can.

It's going to be a blow out; I'm getting the room above city club for drinking before and after, and crashing if you want to. Everyone is welcome to bring friends and gift of drinks for me and everyone lol my fav is jager. But I like other stuff.

I have allot of my friends already going but the more the merrier

I want to have a truly fun and Memorable time, well at least as much as I can lol

Is anyone interested in going? Or just meeting us up there?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what's going to happen Jess. We're just going to make out again.

You should get ready here, and let me do yer make-up and dress you up n such. :)

We are going to the hotel early for some cleaning alittle lysol here and there and setting up so if you wanna tag along to do that then we can get dressed there and do hair and make up and shit if ya wanna

Jess can I ride with you guys? I'd call you but I'm lazy.

as long as kevin can use his moms car yeah you only leave like 4 blocks away from me

But if I can get a cheap limo or people to chip in on one I'll drive me you and my sister up there then we can get ready then we can take the limo to pick up other people and stuff yayay

Sadly, I will be outta town for this event, but I talked to Leland_City_Club (who just happens to be a DGNer) on the phone, and if you get in touch with him via PM, he may be able to make this event even better for ya.. maybe decor and baloons and what not.. PM him. ;)

cityclubuh9.jpg

Oh no somebody spiked the punch!

I'm turn 21, getting the suite hotel room above city club Gothic prom if you want to dress up you can.

It's going to be a blow out; I'm getting the room above city club for drinking before and after, and crashing if you want to. Everyone is welcome to bring friends and gift of drinks for me and everyone lol my fav is jager. But I like other stuff.

I have allot of my friends already going but the more the merrier

I want to have a truly fun and Memorable time, well at least as much as I can lol

Is anyone interested in going? Or just meeting us up there?

There Gonna let me go in to city before hand and decorate and Such for my Party!

I'm gonna get 4 Poster boards and give them to my Top 4 on my space and hang them up. Balloons, Fake black Flowers, streamers and anything else I find that awesome!

I get ten people in free!

IDK I'm gonna ask if I can bring in my pimp cup I just made

Anyway anymore people wanna come??

Archived