Your completely unreasonable dating requirements...

Hello to you too! I don't know, given your reputation, if I should be proud or a little worried that you are the only one to wave so far....lol. I'll be proud. It feels better.

I was just waving hello. Nothing more to it then that. I haven't used that smiley in a while and this seemed like a good time, especially since we haven't met....

Guest greyhalo

I envy Taystee for having rules and holding them.

At my age...all I want to do is date people casually, get to know people, flirt a LOT, etc. etc.

It can lead to destruction.

But it's just how I am right now...even if it pisses me off sometimes.

:X

As long as you're honest with people, there's nothing wrong with being casual. You're young and have a lot of dating years ahead of you.

As long as you're honest with people, there's nothing wrong with being casual. You're young and have a lot of dating years ahead of you.

Yeah, if I do actually go into the process of casually dating, the guys will know if I am seeing another guy too.

I thought of another one. I won't really let someone refer to me as their "girlfriend" until we've been dating for a while, as in minimum of 4-6 weeks, sometimes a couple months. Nothing irks me more than when someone says "Oh, I have a boyfriend now! We met/hooked-up two nights ago!" Jeez, at least give it a week.

However, I also won't continue dating someone more than 4-6 months unless we both agree that we are semi-serious about each other and could see the relationship going somewhere in the near future.

I envy Taystee for having rules and holding them.

At my age...all I want to do is date people casually, get to know people, flirt a LOT, etc. etc.

It can lead to destruction.

But it's just how I am right now...even if it pisses me off sometimes.

:X

Um. At your age and level of experience, your only rule should be "as much as I feel comfortable." The rest you will work out once you've had a chance to figure out who you are and what you really want. You are in the age of experimentation right now. Have fun. Be safe. Explore. Don't take yourself too seriously.

Um. At your age and level of experience, your only rule should be "as much as I feel comfortable." The rest you will work out once you've had a chance to figure out who you are and what you really want. You are in the age of experimentation right now. Have fun. Be safe. Explore. Don't take yourself too seriously.

That's exactly how I feel right now.

:happy: