DGN Night @ City Club - July 19th

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww...what happened, sweetie?

was moving an amoire, and it slipped off the back of the truck, and onto my big toe (no, i wasn't moving it alone)

so i suspect that its broken. nothing they can do about a broken toe, tho... its swollen, purple, and it hurts.

---

I want to go to CC, but funds, and gas are so LOW!!! :)

Shade, you can't hide with that dance fu! I'll be out there with you, never fear.

I dunno, it seems to work pretty well for me most of the time, except, apparently, when Bean and the Eternal are admiring the "unique" style.

was moving an amoire, and it slipped off the back of the truck, and onto my big toe (no, i wasn't moving it alone)

so i suspect that its broken. nothing they can do about a broken toe, tho... its swollen, purple, and it hurts.

---

I want to go to CC, but funds, and gas are so LOW!!! :)

In a word, ouch.

In two words, I'm sorry.

I dunno, it seems to work pretty well for me most of the time, except, apparently, when Bean and the Eternal are admiring the "unique" style.

Heh. Yeah. I know what you mean. When people tell me I'm a good dancer I'm always mystifyed. I thought I was flailing around to get my back to loosen up for the coming week! (Which ism BTW alot of what I'm trying to accomplish out there.)

Heh. Yeah. I know what you mean. When people tell me I'm a good dancer I'm always mystifyed. I thought I was flailing around to get my back to loosen up for the coming week! (Which ism BTW alot of what I'm trying to accomplish out there.)

Totally. I feel like an uncoordinated goon out there and then people tell me I move well. I think it's the result of one too many $7 pitchers.

Totally. I feel like an uncoordinated goon out there and then people tell me I move well. I think it's the result of one too many $7 pitchers.

One too many on their part, yours or both? Hmm.. *ponders*

Someone asked me last Friday.. "how do you dance to this?" I said.. I have no clue, I just flail.. hehe

Edited by hunhee

All right one last time:

Yes, I will be at City Club with Morbid Suicide, this week only. We are coming with Headlessgoth and Janedazzle. I haven't been out in a month or so, and I'm really wanting to see all of you again and introduce you to my fabulous boyfriend, so everyone please come out and party with us! :animier:

*TygerLili takes off her cheerleader outfit*

All right one last time:

Yes, I will be at City Club with Morbid Suicide, this week only. We are coming with Headlessgoth and Janedazzle. I haven't been out in a month or so, and I'm really wanting to see all of you again and introduce you to my fabulous boyfriend, so everyone please come out and party with us! :animier:

*beating the boys to the punch*

:shock: I'm there!!!!!

All right one last time:

Ooooooh I'm looking forward to seeing HeadlessGoth again and meeting JaneDazzle!!! Not that I don't want to meet you, but you know. ;)