DGN Night @ City Club - July 19th

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. So who's riding in the VAN OF DOOM tomorrow? . If you have a car but just want to ride down with others, it would be helpful for you to show up at my place and I'll drive from there. If I have to come pick you up, I will ask for a bit of gas money. Anyone in the Southfield/Royal Oak/Ferndale area is eligible for the pickup service. :-)

OK. So who's riding in the VAN OF DOOM tomorrow? . If you have a car but just want to ride down with others, it would be helpful for you to show up at my place and I'll drive from there. If I have to come pick you up, I will ask for a bit of gas money. Anyone in the Southfield/Royal Oak/Ferndale area is eligible for the pickup service. :-)

I'd totally take you up on that...if I weren't working tomorrow. Sigh.

OH!! OH!!! PICK ME!! PICK ME!!

i think i said it earlier: will be there!

i will have on my fabulous dress that i wore to Reaper's party (its black, red, and white)

not fancy shoes, or fishnets, tho, because one foot will be wrapped up! Though I think that I will leave my crutches at home, and try and wear a real shoe on the poor foot... (don't want the muck on City Club floor to eat through my sock lol) though, they won't be REAL shoes... just a comfy pair of flip-flops lol

but the important thing is I will be there. lol and so will a really good friend of mine. we are excited! :biggrin:

I just got a new crown so I'll probably be wearing it, a black one. And probably go for black bustley skirt, though I haven't decided yet. I hope to meet/see a lot of people!! <3

You will.

Just look for the most doofus-y lookin' motherfucker on the dance floor in pinstripe pants and yell at him in Japanese.

Halp!

I need a ride to CC!! :p

Anyone coming from over this way?

I'll put five bucks in your tank, and buy your first pitcher.

P.S. I'll give you a big, wet sloppy kiss if you show up with a pair of stay-up fishnets in size Medium :biggrin:

Edited by jynxxxedangel