Embarrassing Music

Nightgaunt

well certain people who will remain nameless get on me about my love for coldplay but i dont see why now the abba i can understand but come on who doesnt like abba

(listening to fernando by abba right now damn such a good song for its time)

I hate to admit it, but there are a few songs by O-zone on my mp3 player..

Shoot me now. *puts on blindfold and lights a cigarette*

NUMA NUMA! :laugh: Shit cracks me up...

Uhmm embarassing? There's some songs of Justin Timberlake's last album that were ridiculously catchy. Pretty well written, and if music is well written to me then usually I start to care less about what genre it's in. There's somethings I WON'T listen to, period..and by that I mean emo and country.

well certain people who will remain nameless get on me about my love for coldplay but i dont see why now the abba i can understand but come on who doesnt like abba

(listening to fernando by abba right now damn such a good song for its time)

:laugh: Don't get me started on your embarassing music collection, I could go OFF.

But of course you realize I'm not naming anything off because I know that you know what's in my embarassing music collection :fear:.

I listen to everything but rap and R+B. Everything truly means everything, some of which is quite embarrassing. For instance, I still own every Celine Dion CD, and yes, I still do listen to them occasionally.

I honestly don't care what other people listen to either. Sometimes I've been exposed to cool artists that I never heard of through other people!

I'm not embarassed by it, but if you mean stuff I like that people here would turn up their nose at, probably 2/3 to 3/4 of everything I own. I don't like 95 percent of country, jazz or metal. I'll give just about anything else a try, but I am very picky. Pop, hip hop, showtunes, classical, folk, alternative, you'll find CDs of all this stuff in my collection along with my goth and industrial stuff.

I listen too what ever I want to and considering what mood I am in,most of my music is metal,industrial goth,and 80's new wave.

I also listen to classic rock,let alone Steely Dan is one of my favorites,their music is very well done,and it was pretty cool how they went from rock&roll in the early 70's,and then went to a funk/jazz sound in the mid 70's and early 80's and their music was very well produced.

Everyone has their own music choices which to me makes everyone original in their own way.IMO

I listen too what ever I want to and considering what mood I am in,most of my music is metal,industrial goth,and 80's new wave.

I also listen to classic rock,let alone Steely Dan is one of my favorites,their music is very well done,and it was pretty cool how they went from rock&roll in the early 70's,and then went to a funk/jazz sound in the mid 70's and early 80's and their music was very well produced.

Everyone has their own music choices which to me makes everyone original in their own way.IMO

I agree... The original post was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. Wasn't trying ruffle anyone's feathers. :)

I think this is a cool thread lol.

I have TONS of stuff I'd get "thrown out of the scene" for...if I thought I was part of a scene anyways...

But to answer the question...I LOVE classic rock, and eighties rock....From Led Zeppelin and The Doors and Motley Crue and Aerosmith...I know.

And my guilty pleasure...I l.o.v.e. Prince. Shoot me. :)

I think everyone is a little eclectic when it comes to music, unless you are completely close-minded.

George Michaels.....that's right!! I said it!! I'm down with the "G" cause you gots to have Faith! LOL

**Shoot me for my poor linguistics, but never for George Michaels!**

:happydance

Don't be embarrassed by this.. cause if you are, I'll have to burn the talent show baton twirling dance thing I did in Elementary to "I gotta have faith" where we looked like little Cindi Laupers :rofl:

Don't be embarrassed by this.. cause if you are, I'll have to burn the talent show baton twirling dance thing I did in Elementary to "I gotta have faith" where we looked like little Cindi Laupers :rofl:

LOL!!

"George Michaels" = Badge of Honor.....and we can wear it PROUDLY!!! lol

:animier:

(Tszura also indulges in Pink from time to time :w00t: ......***runs out of room to dodge the rotten fruit*** lol

Archived