Fav pic of yourself

???

So you do too? lol

I don't get guy's fascination with redheads...

:p

Red hair was considered quite inauspicious through much of Western history... pretty much the same as being left-handed. Hence the "allure of the forbidden", taste-of-danger vibe has attached itself to redheads.

Red hair was considered quite inauspicious through much of Western history... pretty much the same as being left-handed. Hence the "allure of the forbidden", taste-of-danger vibe has attached itself to redheads.

I'm just Irish so for me it's beauty and strength. Plus I like it's rarity, like emeralds. Also, my fascination with redheads goes back to before I even hit puberty. I was in ... probably 1st grade and my family went to Disney World. We were having lunch at the Diamond Horseshoe Review and there were three Can-Can dancers: a blond, a brunette, and a redhead (wigs of course). The blond was always showcased, paraded around the audience, kissed my grandpa's bald head leaving lipstick marks, and all the men got jealous. The brunette got all the sassy and comedic lines and got the second most attention. The redhead was just sort of there in the background. I remember feeling sorry for her and wondering why everyone was paying attention to the blond and the brunette when they were just okay but I really liked the redhead. I was only in first grade so I didn't even know what girls were so it wasn't sexual attraction or anything but it's my earliest memory of liking a redhead. It just gets worse from there. LOL! I guess I'm just genetically disposed to like redheads.

Edited by Spook

I merely start with a very blank canvas.. I can draw whatever I want on here! :p No one would believe how plain I am without any makeup.

I've seen ya without your face, woman, and still you are gorgeous... still odd to see ya without you're "eyebrows" but still very beautiful, none the less.

She's not as scary as she makes her self out to be.... plus her walk is so destracting... yeah... I'm going to shut up now...

This is my new fav:

I look so delightfully goth.

It's kinda croppy though because it was taken at the Skat Ratz Punk Gathering here in Howell, and this particular picture was of me and Danny. He had his arm around me. And I really liked the picture of me and wanted it to be my default, so I had to cut him and his arm out which was rather difficult.

Then I edited it a bit added a blue tint to the entire picture and viola!

This is my new fav:

I look so delightfully goth.

It's kinda croppy though because it was taken at the Skat Ratz Punk Gathering here in Howell, and this particular picture was of me and Danny. He had his arm around me. And I really liked the picture of me and wanted it to be my default, so I had to cut him and his arm out which was rather difficult.

Then I edited it a bit added a blue tint to the entire picture and viola!

I LUVZ!!!!!

UR soooo cutes.....