[04/30, Sat] DGN Aftermath

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MsMaldoror

It was a fun night =) . I arrived with Granted around midnight, and the place was already quite busy. I immediately saw Jarod and Don. I bought Rambo a birthday drink, though he didn't really seem to need it :tongue: . It was nice to see Becky and Marco. Troy is always charming and entertaining. I finally met Daevion, though I've seen him at CC before. Meg3 seems very nice. Disenchanted was there with his roomies, and I talked with them briefly. I waved to Tomcat. I saw others there too, but it was hard to keep track of everyone that night. I was nice and buzzed :blink .

Once the DGNer threshold hit (people start wimping out and leaving around 2:30-3:00 ish)  I went and danced for like an hour straight.  Havent done that in... er... 2 1/2 years.  Was fun , even if i may have overdid it a bit health wise.  Even managed not to molest to many unsuspecting CC patrons! Theres a first!  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll have you all know that I have CLOSED CC the last 5 times I was there. I intend to do it again. :cool

Indeed, it was fun.

I enjoyed chatting with all the nifty fellows here, and seeing the ladies in their full attire (or lack of) at CC. :woot:

Really hoping to come back soon!

Ps. I will start giving shoutouts once I start matching people's faces to their board name more.

Guest PumpkinPete

Aww, thanks Senay.

That's sweet.

I'd put my silly DJ pic up as my avatar pic but I dunno that it'd help.

Sorry I didn't get to speak to you.

I was there from 10:30 to about three, got tired, discouraged, and saw a couple drunk guys getting a littley shovey with one another and figured it was a good time to make myself scarce.

maybe we can say Hullo next time i am there.

thanks again.

glad you had fun.

chris arrr

Guest MsMaldoror

I'll admit that I've been ducking out early as of late. But, I get there before most DGNers too, except for maybe DarkChlyde and Crank and a few others...

I'll have you all know that I have CLOSED CC the last 5 times I was there.  I intend to do it again.  :cool

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest Megalicious

It was a fun night  =) .  I arrived with Granted around midnight, and the place was already quite busy.  I immediately saw Jarod and Don.  I bought Rambo a birthday drink, though he didn't really seem to need it  :tongue: .  It was nice to see Becky and Marco.  Troy is always charming and entertaining.  I finally met Daevion, though I've seen him at CC before.  Meg3 seems very nice.  Disenchanted was there with his roomies, and I talked with them briefly.  I waved to Tomcat.  I saw others there too, but it was hard to keep track of everyone that night.  I was nice and buzzed  :blink .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awwwww thanks =) :blushing

I think i waited to long to do my DGNer breakdown, the memory leak that mixes up last week with the previous week is hitting especially hard at the moment. :doh

I was told by several people that Shade Everdark was supposed to show up did he ever make it?

No Onyx? :cry

Dirtywispers is the CC virgin Slingerlandstyx is refering to above correct?

Pumpkinpete was there? Sorry i missed you sir. =(

Who is "Glacier_Cat" is that an alternate account of someone?

I was there, but I only met 3 DGNers.

You were in the right spot to meet more. I dont think i saw you but i remember Daevion saying "you just missed Senay" , another 10 minutes and the DGNer plauge decended on that spot. On second thought maybe you got out just in time. :happy: Sorry i didnt get to meet ya.

saturday was fun, although I didn't really get to see many of my friends b/c I was working @ the door as a security guard. But I made many new friends most of them being my co-workers. But now since I'm working I'll be there every Friday and Saturday night :grin So drop by and see me sometime. :nut

and I'm mad that I didn't get to rape Troy this time :doh

Oh no, yet another in the long line of soon to be ex-security people. (very , very, VERY high turnover rate for CC security) hope it works out for ya. Were were you actually at? I saw you "on break" but never actually "working". Just curious.

Troy is always charming and entertaining.

Parrots tomcat: "Lies!" but thanks for the compliment, true or not. =D

Had an awesome time! Good to see everyone for the first time and all.

The bad part........my car stalled on the freeway home and I got rear ended rather badly. Hopefully my car can be repaired. *grr*

sorry to hear about the car sir. Was nice to meet ya, even if it only was for like 15 seconds. See you next time. =)

You were in the right spot to meet more.  I dont think i saw you but i remember Daevion saying "you just missed Senay" , another 10 minutes and the DGNer plauge decended on that spot.  On second thought maybe you got out just in time.  :happy:  Sorry i didnt get to meet ya.

Oh no, yet another in the long line of soon to be ex-security people.  (very , very, VERY high turnover rate for CC security)  hope it works out for ya.  Were were you actually at?  I saw you "on break" but never actually "working".  Just curious.

Parrots tomcat: "Lies!"  but thanks for the compliment, true or not.  =D

sorry to hear about the car sir.  Was nice to meet ya, even if it only was for like 15 seconds.  See you next time.  =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was at the door :innocent

Now my hung-over is finally cured *whew* I had way too many long islands that night, I think I had a total of 2 pitchers of beer and 5 long islands. After when I sat down finally the whole place started flippin n spinnin on me and my vision became almost black. Thats when I new I was about ta throw up, I didnt want to leave early but at the same time I didnt want to puke in front of everyone, I finally got up and stumbled through the plastic curtains, once i got to the door that lead to the stairs, I started blowin chunks there lol. When I was finally done I realized I forgot my coat in check so I kinda had to go back in and get my coat. I popped the seat back in the car and laid back for awhile trying to sober up some, then after that, I dont even remember getting home lol.

Arighty, lets see if I can remember everyone I saw *takes a deep breath*

DisturbedMania- Good ta see a old familiar face again.

slingerlandstyx- Full of entertainment.

Wishshewasdead- Finally got a chance to talk to ya.

Dresslikeme- Saw ya for a short while, sux ya only stayed for 15 minutes. :erm

MsMaldoror- Thanx for the drink, and maybe your right, I prolly didnt need it, but I still drank away :happy:

Davion- Naw man, YOU RAWK!! lol its always fun chattin with ya like usual :wink

BellMore- Looks like I finally remembered ya sn this time, good ta finally talk to ya of all the times i saw you there :grin

LadyWindstone- One kinky character ya are hehe, and thanx for the drink :happy:

DirtyWhisper- Welcome ta cc and dgn! =) Good meeting ya. :happy:

Jarodakamister- the lady magnator lol.

Meg3- Good ta see you at cc again, thanx for the drink as well and kinda lookin out, sorry I worried you a bit :happy:

Dragoth- Welcome ta cc and hopfully we'll be see'in you around more often :happy:

Nerdcore- Hey hey, long time no see :grin yeah I was tipsy already when ya showed up lol.

DarqueKnight- Long time no see as well, y'all guys should come more often :wink

Darkjuggalette- Good ta hear working security check is going good for ya *sympathize's at the same time*

Troy- The pimp-of-amnesia's in the house again!! lol

GothBrooks- Looks like I wasnt the only one who was gettin my drink on :laughing

Crap, I know i talked to him and I remember his face, but I cant remember his sn, sorry man =(

And I have a feeling im missing a few as well, for those I forgot im sorry, be sure to spank me next time :wink and for PumpkinPete, yo if ya want man, we can meet up somewhere and I garantee you'll meet lots of peeps through me hehe, even some non-dgn'ers as well. And speaking of non-dgn'ers, I owe a good friend a dance, I promised her I join her on the dance floor but since i got too beyond drunk, I kinda forgot lol. other than that I had a blast and hopfully I can make-up some things this week for my drunkness.

Now my hung-over is finally cured *whew* I had way too many long islands that night, I think I had a total of 2 pitchers of beer and 5 long islands. After when I sat down finally the whole place started flippin n spinnin on me and my vision became almost black. Thats when I new I was about ta throw up, I didnt want to leave early but at the same time I didnt want to puke in front of everyone, I finally got up and stumbled through the plastic curtains, once i got to the door that lead to the stairs, I started blowin chunks there lol. When I was finally done I realized I forgot my coat in check so I kinda had to go back in and get my coat. I popped the seat back in the car and laid back for awhile trying to sober up some, then after that, I dont even remember getting home lol.

MsMaldoror- Thanx for the drink, and maybe your right, I prolly didnt need it, but I still drank away :happy:

BellMore- Looks like I finally remembered ya sn this time, good ta finally talk to ya of all the times i saw you there :grin

Meg3- Good ta see you at cc again, thanx for the drink as well and kinda lookin out, sorry I worried you a bit :happy:

Dragoth- Welcome ta cc and hopfully we'll be see'in you around more often :happy:

Nerdcore- Hey hey, long time no see :grin yeah I was tipsy already when ya showed up lol.

Darkjuggalette- Good ta hear working security check is going good for ya *sympathize's at the same time*

GothBrooks- Looks like I wasnt the only one who was gettin my drink on :laughing

Crap, I know i talked to him and I remember his face, but I cant remember his sn, sorry man =(

And I have a feeling im missing a few as well, for those I forgot im sorry, be sure to spank me next time :wink and for PumpkinPete, yo if ya want man, we can meet up somewhere and I garantee you'll meet lots of peeps through me hehe, even some non-dgn'ers as well. And speaking of non-dgn'ers, I owe a good friend a dance, I promised her I join her on the dance floor but since i got too beyond drunk, I kinda forgot lol. other than that I had a blast and hopfully I can make-up some things this week for my drunkness.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow. :confused Was I really? I don't remember talking to you that much... But then I don't remember much of anything else, either. Perhaps you can refresh my memory.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats pretty gross u were blowin chunks I'll see if I can get my wife to go this weekend I went last weekend for a bit not long

Wow. :confused  Was I really? I don't remember talking to you that much...  But then I don't remember much of anything else, either.  Perhaps you can refresh my memory.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um, fars I can remember, ya was doing the whole screaming thing, I was complimenting on that, and there was something else but I cant remember lol

Thats pretty gross u were blowin chunks I'll see if I can get my wife to go this weekend I went last weekend for a bit not long

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe, ya should've seen whut I had for dinner :devil

Archived