A couple pictures from my surgery! (NSFW) VERY GRAPHIC!

OMFG I can see your body meats...that's definately awesome. Back when I lived at my mom's house we used to watch the surgury channel during dinner...we're just that kind of people I guess.

So...now that I've seen the inside of your shoulder...that uhmm...kinda makes us closer as friends, yesh? :tongue:

Oh and also glad everything went well :grouphug

They did a 50% Shoulder replacement. I have a picture of an x ray taken afterwards, but I don't have a scanner. I'll get that up as soon as I can...

(btw, I deleted your double post, just fyi)

Hey man--hope you're feeling stronger every day!

How in the world did you get your surgeon to share those photos with you? Outstanding!

That's cool that you have pics. Did the tape the procedure and give you a copy?

Glad you're up and about. Hope the recovery is going well!

No. I wish...

Hey man--hope you're feeling stronger every day!

How in the world did you get your surgeon to share those photos with you? Outstanding!

I asked him to. My surgeon is awesome!!

that's cool as hell...

hey, wait a minute... we have a ramp (cuz Muta, the big pig) can't walk up stairs, they are too steep for him), and a scanner... wanna come over and hang? you can bring all the pictures that you ever wanted to put on the net, and make a day of it.. lol :) (that means your X-Ray, too... )

that's cool as hell...

hey, wait a minute... we have a ramp (cuz Muta, the big pig) can't walk up stairs, they are too steep for him), and a scanner... wanna come over and hang? you can bring all the pictures that you ever wanted to put on the net, and make a day of it.. lol :) (that means your X-Ray, too... )

Ok!!

Wow, fascinating! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Thank you! My pain meds make me feel better, trust me!! Haha!!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually...*giggles*...I have a card signed by my original surgeon that allows me to by-pass all and any metal detector.

It's gold and shiny...

My old Math teacher has a card from his docs that shows a pic of the 3 metal discs in his neck and it looks fuckin sweeeeet.

Archived