[05/13, Fri] Strip Club Night Friday May 13th

TomCat

I decided to just pick a date, because, as all of you who've ever set up any group events know, you'll never get 100% of the people to commit, so just pick it & stick with it, I say. I hope all of you that want to can attend. I hope that this serves as an early enough notice so that you can all make arrangements to be there. I'll post directions in this thread at a later date. :woot:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw, in case I failed to mention it before, the planned arrival time is 9 pm at the Traffic Light, which is only open 'til 12, due to city/county ordinances for that kind of establishment. That means plenty of CC time afterwards. :nut

Guest MsMaldoror

Who needs to see strippers at a strip club when about half the women at CC let loose? You don't even have to pay the ladies at CC, and they look better than most strippers I've seen...

Who needs to see strippers at a strip club when about half the women at CC let loose?  You don't even have to pay the ladies at CC, and they look better than most strippers I've seen...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm, I'll research this and give it all the consideration that it's due.

Guest MsMaldoror

Hmmm, I'll have to try that at CC...

I accept nothing less than 20's. Thanks and see ya there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So do you people show up on time to things?  I'm very punctual but I know others often aren't.

Hmm, I wonder if I can drag someone along with me so I don't have to fear getting there first and alone...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm very at home in strip clubs. If you want, I can promise to be on time so you won't be alone.. ;)

Guest MsMaldoror

I'd consider it if I didn't have to work so late. Plus, I have neglected chores to do at home after work tonight. Yep, I'm in lame-ass mode.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I think they're a waste of money? Fetish/swinger parties are more interesting and cheaper...

Archived