Cemetary For Pics

I am going to be checking out an old cemetary on Denton rd in the Canton area. It's listed in a Michigan Hauntings website. It' secluded so it may make for a good place for a photoshoot. Will post pics when I get them. I hope it works out. I want to start taking pics now that I recovered one of my cameras.

• 2 weeks later...

We L-ov-E photo shoots...tell us when and if one of us is free that day/night...and we can find a ride (hinthint HH)...

..we will add at least one to the number...& we'll keep you all safe from those wikked nasties and ghostesessss that will invariably try to gobble you up...hehehe

I took some pics from a private cemetary out in white lake last week...most of the tombstones are 1800's and some you can't even read...gotta post them.

Lots of dead young people...diseases were more prevelant those days. There were a lot of 12 and 10 yr olds in that graveyard.

My friend has her whole family there. Her parents have already bought her plot...how morbid is that?

She will be buried next to her long lost brother and the twins her mom lost at birth.

They have a lot of death in the family.

uhh I live in River rouge and I know of no cemetery, Maybe it is Ecorse you speak of?

Looks like on the map its inbetween River Rouge and Delray on Fort St. Woodmere Cemetery between Dix and Fort St. I guess its still Detroit. Its just north of the river.

Looks like on the map its inbetween River Rouge and Delray on Fort St. Woodmere Cemetery between Dix and Fort St. I guess its still Detroit. Its just north of the river.

That is in Detroit. If you take Woodmere, it runs to Vernor and the cemetary is about that long. A friend of mine lived near Vernor and Springwells just north of the cemetary.

We pass all kinds of little old cemeteries when we're tooling around the back roads on the bike. I'll start making notes of where the likely-looking ones are. Passed one today down in south Eaton county or thereabouts, kind of intrigued me 'cos there didn't appear to be any road access to it... have to check it out next time we're down that way.

i want to show you all something...

First picture is the original...

now... the second one is what i saw...

and note, the bottom right hand corner i noticed the second i looked at it.. that's a unique spot on there (and yes, i am aware that half of it is a reflection... i just thought it looked neat). Now, the second one that stuck out is SUPPOSE to be a patch of grass... (you know dead) its right above the "rust stain" on the bottom right... shaped like a skull...

now.. the other's i have circled, i only saw when i had it in Window's Paint and zoomed in on 2 px. (click the magnifying glass, you'll see what I'm talking about....

The third is what he saw...

i dunno what he's talking about, on some... idk.. we each have our own eyes...

tell me what ya think

here's a couple normal pictures, as well...

(i hate that he and his mother take pictures that way---well, sometimes)

I am going to be checking out an old cemetary on Denton rd in the Canton area. It's listed in a Michigan Hauntings website. It' secluded so it may make for a good place for a photoshoot. Will post pics when I get them. I hope it works out. I want to start taking pics now that I recovered one of my cameras.

i been looking for that cemetary here is a warning

A guy went into the cemetary and was doing satanic rituals now on evp's you hear spirits say get out its not safe!

Archived