Best Pet? Why?

Cats Dogs  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DOG DIARY

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!

7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with my people! My favorite thing!

11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

CAT DIARY

Day 983 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. 'Idiots' .There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs. I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.

For now...

Guest GodfallenPromos

the hell with cats n dogs

I want an armadillo....or a Tree Kangaroo...why?

any creature that rolls into a ball naturally is just kick ass

and the other....KANGAROO....thats all I need to say.

CAT DIARY

Day 983 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. 'Idiots' .There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs. I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.

For now...

Bahahahahahahaha! Love the cat diary!

DOGS SUCK.

I mean...talk about Sheeple :laugh:. I pretty much don't do pack animals, they don't love YOU they love ANYONE. With a kitteh, if you've got their affection, you EARNED that shit, and since I'm a "earn-your-way-though-life-person" cats get my vote.

All dogs are the same. Same personality, same dumb "WTF I'm stupid" look on their face, same nasty gross ass breath, same barking for no damn reason.

They're trainable (i.e. tools) and they're really ugly compaired to kittehs.

So my vote goes with kittehs. Well, split between kittehs and rats. Rats have a temperment/personality that is literally a cross between a cat and a dog, are totally WAY FUCKING CUTE OMFG, and eat all of your table scraps so nothing in your house goes to waste. Also, they sit on your shoulder like a parrot does with a pirate, so your pirate level goes up about 30% just by having one on your shoulder :tongue:.

So basically they love you to death, not if you give them things (like cats) and not automatically because they'll do anything for attention/affection (like dogs) all they ask for is a little respect, and you've got their loyality. I love chilling mother fuckers like that, so rats are awesome in that respect. Like hanging out with one of your bros or something, shiiiiiiit, they even drink and party :laugh:.

My rat, Mugen, rules the house. The kittehs are ridiculously afraid of him because he's a tough little shit :laugh:. He'll run right up to them and bite their ankles and they RUN. He also lives behind the stove (I let him free-roam even when I'm not home) so I officially gave him the last name Stovemaster. He's a crazy-ass hardcore sonofabitch.

So to me, best pet, is tied between rat babies & kittehs.

Edited by Chernobyl

Guest GodfallenPromos

DOGS SUCK.

I mean...talk about Sheeple :laugh:. I pretty much don't do pack animals, they don't love YOU they love ANYONE. With a kitteh, if you've got their affection, you EARNED that shit, and since I'm a "earn-your-way-though-life-person" cats get my vote.

All dogs are the same. Same personality, same dumb "WTF I'm stupid" look on their face, same nasty gross ass breath, same barking for no damn reason.

They're trainable (i.e. tools) and they're really ugly compaired to kittehs.

*taps foot*...you know Cher....my INITIALS happen to be DOGS....

*continues to tap foot*......

same barking for no damn reason.

I agree with you there. One of my dogs barks at NOTHING constantly ... or a squirrel (we have A LOT of trees), or a cat (all the neighbours have like 100 cats), or someone simply walking on the sidewalk .... I constantly have headaches from him.

..... Ironically, it's NOT one of my Chihuahua's. They rarely bark at all, unless the big dog is barking.

Guest GodfallenPromos

I agree with you there. One of my dogs barks at NOTHING constantly ... or a squirrel (we have A LOT of trees), or a cat (all the neighbours have like 100 cats), or someone simply walking on the sidewalk .... I constantly have headaches from him.

..... Ironically, it's NOT one of my Chihuahua's. They rarely bark at all, unless the big dog is barking.

thats cuz their too short to see anything...so they wait for the big dog to begin...

I disagree, cats care, they just take a while to warm up to you.

I like dogs, but they're a bit too clingy for me.

In my experience, cats are much more affectionate than dogs, and actually GRACEFUL with it. As in, they come up, knead your legs (your heart melts at this point), walk around in a circle twice, and then lay their SQUISHY (not HOLLOW like dogs since dogs are filled with air) body on your lap and then purrrr because they <3 you.

When a dog is affectionate it's basically like being ram-charged by the drunkest girl at CC running at you full force. My friends dog was so annoying with it I instinctually socked him in the face after about 10 minutes. I felt bad because I never thought I would be compelled to hit an animal, but they said "eh, it's alright, we do it all the time. We shoulda got a cat." :laugh: I couldn't help but agree.

If I wanted to be pissed off and annoyed all day I'd listen to 'Nsync, I'd have kids, I'd go to the mall with my grandma, or I'd get a dog. In no particular order.

Gitzie is annoying enough 'cause she follows me EVERYWHERE wanting love. She might-as-well be a dog, but luckily when she jumps up I luckily don't get the wind knocked out of me, so I guess that's as good as it gets. She also mews (cute) instead of barks (annoying).

Dogs: Would die for you

Cats: would hope you die for them.

Dogs: Have unconditional love

Cats: Have unconditional love for their but holes

Dogs: Are loyal to the end

Cats: Are loyal to there own ends

Dogs: Are playful and full of love

Cats: Want you to suffer and die so they can eat your flesh.

thats cuz their too short to see anything...so they wait for the big dog to begin...

LOL, actually, they like to lay on the back of the couch and look out the window. :) They can see just fine. They just choose not to.

Dogs: Would die for you

Cats: would hope you die for them.

Dogs: Have unconditional love

Cats: Have unconditional love for their but holes

Dogs: Are loyal to the end

Cats: Are loyal to there own ends

Dogs: Are playful and full of love

Cats: Want you to suffer and die so they can eat your flesh.

This is awsome...but I'm keepin' Spammy and D.O.G.

(edited to add)

CATS are KEPT by WITCHES

DOGS chose to LIVE with SHAMEN

Thank you that is all.

Edited by Rev.Reverence