Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

Ok before anyone says it. I know this game came out like over 6 years ago on gamecube (well, originally on dreamcast before it went out of business) but im just curious to know whomever played it ever got all emblems and A-ranks in the game? I tried so many times but getting some of the A-ranks and completing a few missions is a son-of-a-bitch!! Theres a rumor that if you get entirely all emblems and A-ranks for everything a secret level unlocks which is the re-make of green hill zone from the very first sonic game. I dunno if its true or not but thats the rumor so far.

For those who never played it I know y'all aint going to know what the hell im talking about so dont worry lol.

dood, its impossible. I still own it on dreamcast (which btw is insanely slow compared to the re-release on gamecube)

just gameshark it or use an action replay, haha, if you're lucky enough to even find a device to do this, download a complete save file from gamefaqs.com. srsly. save yourself the trouble. after beating it, I've only A ranked about 5 or so missions, and that took forever.

I used to play this for Gamecube, I'm not too good at it. Anyways, that Green Hill Zone thing is true cause I just found this youtube on it:

target="_blank

EDIT: For Gamecube, Gamespot says: "Get all 180 Emblems and unlock the 3D version of Green Hill Zone from Sonic The Hedgehog 1."

knuckles kicks ass

When does he kick? :whistle::thumbup:

dood, its impossible. I still own it on dreamcast (which btw is insanely slow compared to the re-release on gamecube)

just gameshark it or use an action replay, haha, if you're lucky enough to even find a device to do this, download a complete save file from gamefaqs.com. srsly. save yourself the trouble. after beating it, I've only A ranked about 5 or so missions, and that took forever.

Lol you mustve been in my mind because I used "action replay" for gamecube to unlock all the emblems and A-ranks. Yes I cheated and I came to the conclusion that it was too fucking impossible.

knuckles kicks ass

Judging from your avator I think we all knew butthead lol.

Archived