Ever Have A Crush On Somone From Dgn?

Seriously.

You ever see someones picture here on DGN and start paying more attention to their posts?  You ever become hopeful they will go to CC after that?  You ever try to make posts they will see?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(o O)

(< < )

( > >)

(^ ^)

...yes.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damit...  you folks got me moping about her now...

thought i was free of all women adictions

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

since you're from wales can you hook me up with catherine zeta jones?

hey and how about some tickets to see Manchester united or celtic?

Aren't crushes for middle school kids? I mean really. For myself I am either interested or I'm not and it takes more than an image to get my interests going. I'm a man of substance ~ she damn well better have smarts and a good personality to go along with the looks or else. As far as having crushes on anyone from here...........no. I'm either truely interested and I will show it or I'm not. Could I be more black and white on this issue?

Aren't crushes for middle school kids? I mean really. For myself I am either interested or I'm not and it takes more than an image to get my interests going. I'm a man of substance ~ she damn well better have smarts and a good personality to go along with the looks or else. As far as having crushes on anyone from here...........no. I'm either truely interested and I will show it or I'm not. Could I be more black and white on this issue?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ugh! Ya killjoy!

why does a "crush" have to be middle school? you can have a crush on someone but have it mean nothing more than that. and i don't think of adult crushes the same as school crushes anyways. at least my crushes back as a kid were not the same as crushes as i got older.

Guest MsMaldoror

I agree. Crushes can just be a lighthearted interest in or attraction to someone. It's fun to have them as an adult too--just makes things more interesting. For instance, having a crush on someone at work just makes the day more exciting. However, that doesn't always mean that you want to take things to another level. I have a few crushes on people at CC, but I just like seeing them and fantasizing from afar. No harm in that...

why does a "crush" have to be middle school? you can have a crush on someone but have it mean nothing more than that. and i don't think of adult crushes the same as school crushes anyways. at least my crushes back as a kid were not the same as crushes as i got older.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm dying to know who the crushes are. Then again, it wrecks the whole image of it. The other might not think it's so cool.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, and why should we open ourselves up to the ridicule and impending rejection. :erm

never had a crush on anyone from DGN..I've met lots of cool people who I like to hang out with but honestly haven't gotten a crush or developed any kind of special interest in anyone..

Oh except Brenda.. Damn if only she were single.. Lol

never had a crush on anyone from DGN..I've met lots of cool people who I like to hang out with but honestly haven't gotten a crush or developed any kind of special interest in anyone..

Oh except Brenda.. Damn if only she were single.. Lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're so cute....

I seem to have been misunderstood. It's fine for others just not for me. I guess I just can't see the fun in thinking of someone in a way that will never happen. It also makes me feel uneasy being with someone that has the "hots" for someone else because then I just have to wonder are they gonna act on it if they get a chance. Some people have respect enough not to and others I guess not so much. Again, it's just not for me.

Archived