Who Here Is Single

I also know others,no one on here that are good friends that have dealt with crap like that,also being unemployed and paying bills where I am taking $400 less per month has stressed me out,other than that,its time to put this bs away,later

DOUBLE-U..TEE..EFF.....this repentance/paragraph, makes NO sense.....

I'll say this,until you are in a situation similar to mine, you have no idea what I am going through,and no I don't hate myself,and no I am not yelling at you. I also refuse to date because I got sick and tired of being lied too,and I don't tolerate that at all,I hate mind games and lies,gets old after the first time.now back to topic.

Edited by Tacohitts

Top 5 best things about being single

1.you have no one to worry about you at all,except,

me, myself, and I,that means you can disappear for

a year and no one will ever know,LOL!!

2.If your working,you can work all the hours you want

if your company has overtime.

3.You have no one to answer to,but yourself.

4.You can do drugs drink a ton of alcohol,smoke dope,"PS"(that is your decision to to that bs),I quit drugs years ago)

I'll stick with beer and thats it.

5.Last but not least you can hangout with whoever,just choose wisely who you hangout with.

Top 5 best things about being single

1.you have no one to worry about you at all, except,

me, myself, and I,that means you can disappear for

a year and no one will ever know, LOL!!

That's pretty damn selfish. Especially the part about disappearing for a year. Your friends/family would give a shit if you disappeared.

2.If your working, you can work all the hours you want

if your company has overtime.

So people in relationships never do this? Seriously? My husband works tons of hours every week.

3.You have no one to answer to, but yourself.

When you are in a relationship, you still have to answer to yourself. That doesn't change. There's nothing wrong with having to answer to someone else sometimes.

4.You can do drugs drink a ton of alcohol, smoke dope, "PS"(that is your decision to to that b.s., I quit drugs years ago)

I'll stick with beer and that's it.

There are plenty of people that rot their brain when they are in a relationship. You don't have to be single to do that.

5.Last but not least you can hangout with whoever, just choose wisely who you hangout with.

If you're in a relationship that is so controlling that you can't hang out with people, then it's a shitty relationship and you shouldn't be in it.

I get it. You love being single. But that doesn't mean that you can shit all over relationships at every turn. I get you've been hurt. I've been hurt a lot too. You have no idea the hell I've been through in my past relationships, and I mean it was hell. You really, truly have no clue.

Anyway, back to the thread.

Edited by bean water

I get it. You love being single. But that doesn't mean that you can shit all over relationships at every turn. I get you've been hurt. I've been hurt a lot too. You have no idea the hell I've been through in my past relationships, and I mean it was hell. You really, truly have no clue.

Anyway, back to the thread.

I got that off a website that is not how I feel,I don't usually agree with everything I find,I apoligize if this annoyed you,BW.