Who Here Is Single

been single since june and thing's are finally starting to pick up in life so maybe it'll happen and myabe it won't i'm to busy being a mom lately to worry about it. but on the other hand it would be nice to have a date every now and then and get back out in the world.

Still single, and with nobody to hang around with to get to know. If anyone here is in or nearby the Port Huron area, and is female, and single, ages 21-25, let me know? I would love to take you out for coffee, just to have someone to talk to. Just feeling really lonesome and alone -- and I promise, I'm not being redundant when I say that.

QUOTE(Pandora @ Apr 15 2008, 02:31 AM) Oh I've Definitely had times when I was physically or mentally with someone I liked or loved and Still felt lonely.

grouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gif

The loneliest I'd ever been in my entire life, was when I was married.

I know exactly what you meen, that is one of the reasons why I broke up with my husband & I am working on getting a divorce.