Who Here Is Single

i neeed a man who is gonna stick around....tired of being dumped

Aww. :grouphug I've been there too many times. Not fun.

Are you coming to DGN Appreciation Night? I think that's the last time I saw you. Gosh, has it been a year already? Anyway, if you do come, then my fiance and I can give you lots of hugs and maybe buy you a drink or two.

actually i was dating a guy who was 14 and a half years older then me. Everything was going great and then he decided to ignore me. He simply stopped calling for no reason. He used me I guess to buil up his ego. Hes the one i met online. Hes a jerk. He lied to me about a lot of things to get what he wanted from me.

actually i was dating a guy who was 14 and a half years older then me. Everything was going great and then he decided to ignore me. He simply stopped calling for no reason. He used me I guess to buil up his ego. Hes the one i met online. Hes a jerk. He lied to me about a lot of things to get what he wanted from me.

Its people like that,that give us good guys a bad name.

:X

Talk about giving us "older, reliable models" a bad rap.

Being single is bad enough. But what adds to the frustration is flotsam like this assaulting/abusing/ignoring/leading on the other person in relationship. It shrinks the pool of available people wanting to date/relate for the remaining people. Not only that, I have very little patience for the abuse of women. So those who are guilty of this (douches of both genders,) please: GET THE !@#@ OUT OF DATING AND STAY SINGLE UNTIL YOU LEARN TO TREAT THE OTHER RIGHT.

*spirit of George Carlin leaves him*

Edited by StormKnight

what happened was......that week he had come over and we were planning on spending the weekend at his place together in novi. I was really excited. He was supposed to leave the door open and i would wake him up. I drive a half hour there to find the door locked.....so i figure maybe he forgot he had a lat night and it was 1 in the afternoon. So i leave hima message that i would be back in an hour. I came back and still no answer at the door. I was worried about him. I thought something may have happened so i tried calling him a bunch of times. I was honestly worried about him. We had been seeing eachother for a month and it was going really well. I have never heard from him since he text me the night before. This is a guy who would call me to tell me he cant wait to hold me again or how great we would be together. He just wanted to show his co workers he could get a girl my age and dump her. Now i met someone really great but he might got to grad school out of state. SO we have to be just friends for now.......i am praying he stays here i feel like he perfect for me.

what happened was......that week he had come over and we were planning on spending the weekend at his place together in novi. I was really excited. He was supposed to leave the door open and i would wake him up. I drive a half hour there to find the door locked.....so i figure maybe he forgot he had a lat night and it was 1 in the afternoon. So i leave hima message that i would be back in an hour. I came back and still no answer at the door. I was worried about him. I thought something may have happened so i tried calling him a bunch of times. I was honestly worried about him. We had been seeing eachother for a month and it was going really well. I have never heard from him since he text me the night before. This is a guy who would call me to tell me he cant wait to hold me again or how great we would be together. He just wanted to show his co workers he could get a girl my age and dump her. Now i met someone really great but he might got to grad school out of state. SO we have to be just friends for now.......i am praying he stays here i feel like he perfect for me.

Damn, must be some sort of fragrance you wear that draws the douches near. Sorry to hear that.

As for me, same ol same ol lol. Probably remain single til the day I die. Probably blocked people for so long that I am used to it and won't feel anything for anyone. Cold days, yet it doesn't seem to be a problem for me.

Not looking (despite my alluding here to being smitten with a very wonderful girl)- I just don't really have my shit together currently to be with anyone, anyways.

However, if I ever again make the acquaintance of a girl/woman who embodies/represents all that I ever wished was real in the world, how I wish life could be, my dreams, hopes, hidden ideals, forgotten values, long-lost childhood feelings, then hopefully by that time I'll be at a point in my life where I'll be worthy and deserving.

Ok, resuming regularly-scheduled Deadcat persona...