?cookies?

Oh_My_Goth

Do you mean the tasty little baked treat or the web kind? LOL j/k

In the simplest terms it's a snippet of info sent back and forth between your browser and a web server. Cookies are stored on your computer so when you visit a website it knows who you, the prefrences you've set for that site for return visits, etc., and supposedly other harmless info. Like DGN for example. The cookie on your computer for this site would store which view of DGN you set so whenever you return to the site it looks like how you want it. Of course, there are cookies that are not harmless that get dropped onto your computer as well.

If you want to know more I recommend Wikipedia (no comments from the peanut gallery). Wikipedia has a knack for taking boring tech stuff like that and breaking it down into an easy to chew description in basic terminology. If you decide to go that route, try Web cookie or html cookie.

Now since I know the boring tech stuff made you fall asleep, wake up!

I was askin' for it :blush:

Oh... Whoops. Sorry, Jadnifer.

OH MY GOTH!!! Stop confusing the new folks by asking for cookies! :tongue: j/k :teehee:

When folks on here talk about cookies and wanting a cookie or giving a cookie, they mean a virtual baked good.

*passes batch of Nestle Toll House cookies to Daevion*

Oh... Whoops. Sorry, Jadnifer.

OH MY GOTH!!! Stop confusing the new folks by asking for cookies! :tongue: j/k :teehee:

When folks on here talk about cookies and wanting a cookie or giving a cookie, they mean a virtual baked good.

*passes batch of Nestle Toll House cookies to Daevion*

Yaay!! cookies!! :peanutbutterjellytime:

JADNIFER!!!!! Stop confusing the new folks by asking for cookies! :tongue:

WTF! Still asking for cookies is she? Grrrr...she knows she can't have any, she's not evil enough yet...

*walks across the room and gives her a whack on the head*

WTF! Still asking for cookies is she? Grrrr...she knows she can't have any, she's not evil enough yet...

*walks across the room and gives her a whack on the head*

Thanks Chernobyl. Since she's your housemate, it's way easier to keep her from getting cookies before she's ready. Keep up the most execellant work!!

• 4 weeks later...

Don't give Phee any cookies. Or get him wet after midnight.

I've been phed.. and have been wet after midnight.. heh heh heh.. *hides head in shame* I am one sick puppy..

if you are "DGN evil" enough, you get a vurtual DGN cookie... Jadnifer will always be a nice one, even if she spent years here.... SO, she gets no cookie....

wait, i have yet to get one.... :(

Why is it I have dozens of these "evil" cookies? I'm SOO nice.. muahahahhah

cuz ur a "cute little asian girl" j/k. j/k no its cuz you have jinormous jugs that everyone like to oogle... AND we are too busy looking at said jugs and listening to your sweet voice that we accedentally drop them in your direction... they just slide off the plate.....

that said... why have i not gotten any?

:(

Archived