BEER!

TomCat

What type, if any, beer do you drink?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the hells the 'all of the above' option!?! :tongue:

i like to try alot of stuff. of course, i generally steer clear of the large american breweries. one ive had a few times in the last year or so thats been fun is Anchor Steam. quite tasty.

ive been drinking lots of pitchers of newcastles at the Circa after class on tuesdays lately too... :cool

larger was brewed initially as a womans drink anyhows...

on the beer thing. i will drink a few things

maans ale

mackesons stout (very fattening)

stella atrios (or however its spelt)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers, bring on the beers!

Don't really know enough about beer to comment properly. All i know is "Schlitz" beer tastes like total ass, Heineken tastes better (along with several random beer types i had when i was in Germany). Whatever that swill they serve in the pitchers at CC is better than Schlitz , but not a whole lot. What is that? Budweiser? When i drink beer its usually to get drunk, so its "whatever is the cheapest" more often than not. :blushing

Theres the sum total of my beer knowledge. Not that im closed minded about it, just dont know enough about it to comment. (have no clue about the different "types" of beer for instance) What is "normal" beer? Ale?

You'd think i'd be more educated on the subject seeing as many members of my family owning stock in this: http://www.bigbuck.com/ micro brewery (and steakhouse! lol ) .

That's my local, actually, No, they do not have either. There's a party store two blocks from there that stocks Belhaven becasue i had them order it for me, but they couldn't get Belhaven's Best, what they have is Belhaven's Scottish Ale-it's fucking good, but it's not as good as 'Best'. -They couldn't get John Smith's, at all.

Let me know if you ever go to the Taproom, I'll meet you up there for drink.

Archived