If You Could Have One Thing Right Now

Homicidalheathen

FREE, Unlimited supply of Japanese food....as good as it is, grocery shopping at Japanese food stores are expensive in The States and Japan... almost starved while studying abroad in Hikone. Grocery cost per month ran about $400, but the food is sooooo good and now I have to get my fix at One World Market in Novi, Michigan...kawaisou na :confused:

• 2 months later...

I have coke (put a letter C where the letter K is and move letter K over to the spot the E is in, omit the letter E all together) sucking urges...it's almost like cigarette cravings, I am serious no joking, it's fucked up...damn oral fixation and fetishes! I hate myself.

sex but just not with some dumbass...and fuck at this point in my life I am not going to be ashamed of that because one day as we age there are certain things that happen and from what I hear messes with a females sex drive so the fact that I have a high sex drive and have certain fetishes, I better embrass them now while I can, well actually I can't because I'm not finding anybody that I want to do anything sexual with so that's fucked up so now all I am is sexually frustrated.......GRRR, damn it, I could just pull my hair out!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...