DGN Coffee house...

phee

Finally got the gas turned back on, but it's too hot in here now. I should call them back here so they can turn it off again :tongue:.

Finally got the gas turned back on, but it's too hot in here now. I should call them back here so they can turn it off again :tongue:.

Wow.... you guys are something else.... Though I WOULD like to know what Phee pie tastes like.... Would it ruin the pumpkin or add to it?

You might have to get a signed permit from my wife to explore that concept.

Neato... have you unpacked him or is he still tied up in your trunk?

Uhhhhhhhhhmmm...probably should have told you this Phee, because I already talked it over with Rayne, but she's trying to downsize and all so you're moving into our garage. I'll pick you up from work later and we can stop by your old home to get your shit :happy:.

Uhhhhhhhhhmmm...probably should have told you this Phee, because I already talked it over with Rayne, but she's trying to downsize and all so you're moving into our garage. I'll pick you up from work later and we can stop by your old home to get your shit :happy:.

Hmmm.... when did it stop being my house and my name on the mortgage? hmmmm

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic