DGN Coffee house...

phee

That's okay, sass.....

I'm an asthmatic with MAJOR allergies who has to be tested for sleep apnea and NOW has high cholesterol. And, since I'm tuning 41 this Saturday, I now will look forward to menopause and Alzheimer's.

Life is grand. Got Depends?

Oh dear.

At least you have your...health? No, wait, that's not right. At least you have your...youth? Oh, hold on, I'll get it.

Okay, I got nothing.

Happy early birthday! :fun::beer::animier:

You're a starr! (which, by the way, is my karaoke name)

:laugh:

Oh wait, I see that you use three Rs. I only use two. See? Worlds apart.

Just don't go to Hamburg Michigan and use that name. They'll ask you to sing Trashy Women by Confederate Railroad. On the plus side, they'd buy you beers afterwards.

Beers would be a minus. It gets me thrown out of bars. Maybe I can persuade them to give me Merlot or Cosmos???

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Beers would be a minus. It gets me thrown out of bars. Maybe I can persuade them to give me Merlot or Cosmos???

In Hamburg? In Hamburg, they have Merlot. But it's pronounced Mer-LOT :wine: and it comes from a box...in the fridge. And if you ask for a Cosmo, they'll pour vodka in a glass and you're on your own for the rest.

It likely will not be one of your stops on your whirlwind tour of Michigan.

So, our friends from Poland just got their green cards after being here on work visa for six years. During that time, they never left the states, because there was a chance that they would be denied re-entry. So, they are now on a plane back to Warsaw to visit their famiily and friends there, who they also have not seen in six years. I had them over for dinner their last night in town. And I said to Agnes, "Agnes, what will be the best part about having your green card?" and she said, in her still thick Polish accent, "When we are on the plane flying back to Poland, I will say 'Fill out your paperwork, you damn foreigners!' and I will sit back and watch them and drink more scotch." This statement is, in a nutshell, why I love the crap out of that girl.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic