Condo So Cheap It's Crazy!

Destroit

So, as you all know I work in a real estate office and I'm passing this tid bit of information onto all of you A) because I love you like you were all my children, and B) I would hate to see you LIGHT YOUR MONEY ON FIRE AND DESTROY IT WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO EVER EVER EVER GET IT BACK OR OWN ANYTHING (.....i.e. renting)

There is a condo in Roseville up for sale by my office and it is so cheap I wish I had the money to buy it. It's almost as little money as buying a car, for serious. I know there are probably alot of you on the board that either rent, or are looking to buy/rent your first home, so listen up:

31753 Nardelli

Roseville, MI 48066

ONLY $25,000

This is the point where many of you may be thinking: "But Chernobyl, I don't have $25,000 just kicking around my bank account. How is that affordable?"

This is the beauty, the payments are only $375 A MONTH. Association fee INCLUDED. Do you KNOW how cheap that is, I know suckers RENTING places for $500 - $700 a month, as I stated why rent when you can own it FOR FOREVER. No matter what, it's yours! You can paint it, do what you want with it, change the carpeting, etc without having to get consent from a landlord.

The reason the place is so damn cheap is because the market is fairly bad at the moment and the person who owned it before was foreclosed on. That guy was selling the property for $50,000 - the price was cut in HALF the minute it became bank owned. A price on property that actually has a building on it really does not get much cheaper than that, I'm being honest, I see the numbers all the time.

For those that are interested, here are some stats on the place and also some pictures of the interior and the PATIO (yes...it's has a swanky little patio, perfect for entertaining DGNers :laugh:):

Very sharp unit in a well maintained condo complex, newer carpet and neutral paint, refridgerator, stove, dishwasher included. Galley kitchen opens to great room (i.e. very open floor plan). Walk-in-closet in master bedroom, GREAT location. Also could serve as a good investment if you were to buy it and rent it out to people who rent (I was raised to believe that "rent" is a more horrible four letter work that the eff word or the s word :laugh:)

Bedroom: 12'-02" X 11'-06"

Living Room: 15'-08" X 11'-03"

Kitchen: 08'-00" X 06'-00"

Laundry: 06'-00" X 06'-00"

Built in 1992, 600 square feet.

There's also a fireplace in the living room, saucy, no?

If you are interested, or know someone who is then call Century 21 - Cornerstone (586) 254-1530 and ask either for info on Nardelli, or ask to speak to Mike O'Donnell (listing agent/broker)

NOW...this is the part that sucks. I insisted to my boss, Mike, that I don't want money for it and that I would put this on here out of the goodness of my sweet little rainbow/kitten/puppy/flower filled heart. I was even the person who came up with the idea to put it on DGN, not him, just because as I said I care about y'all and don't want to see you struggling to save. It's impossible to save for a home if you're constantly throwing all of your checks at some landlord, who is probably cackling and rolling around in your money as I type this thinking like "Those suckers, little do they know they could easily do better." All landlords know this, so tell them to eff off.

Oh right, well back to what I was saying about him, he insists that if someone from DGN buys it then I get a small bonus. I DO NOT WANT the bonus, I feel dirty taking money away from the guy, he works hard for what he has, but he INSISTED. Would not take no for an answer. So.....*sigh*....this is where I have to tell you all my real name, so that if you do call him, he knows that you heard of it from me.

If you call, tell Mike that *gulp*....Jessica...told you about it. (yes...that's the name behind Chernobyl, people. Ordinary and mundane, huh? I bet most girls born between 1983 - 1986 is named Jessica). Now that the secret is out, don't start calling me Jessica. I will cry. You wouldn't want to make me cry would you? I've hated my name since I was roughly five years old. But when you call, tell him that you heard about it from me.

ANND....if you buy it, you'll be right down the block from good ol' Chernobyl. Can you say party?

It's such a good offer, it's hard to refuse.

If it wasnt so damn far away.... we both work here in A2, so a commute like that would replace the money we'd save with just more gas money....

Oh I know, I realized alot of DGNers are on the westside, but I figured I would post just in case anyone was looking for something like this condo.

BUTTTT....if you're someone who lives on the westside and commutes EAST....whatcha waiting for? :tongue:

Is it still on the market??? I might be fairly interested....however you have to pay for all your utilities right? Thats the only drawback. Let me know some more details and I will see if I would be able to afford it. Probably not but it doesnt hurt to find out more information. Send it my way!

Is it still on the market??? I might be fairly interested....however you have to pay for all your utilities right? Thats the only drawback. Let me know some more details and I will see if I would be able to afford it. Probably not but it doesnt hurt to find out more information. Send it my way!

With condos they usually have an association fee which covers grounds maintenance and utilities (probably not electric, that would be the only one). They all work differently with different complexes, however, but I can see what is covered with this one. Either way, definately affordable between you and Dave, it'd be a really good opportunity and it seems close to stuff. I can try to pull more info on it and let you know!

Archived