****the Intoxicated Posting Thread****

Scales

Just because you bought me a drink does not mean you get to try and touch me, nice try though.

I am going to grow old and die alone because I obviously suck. I know what guys are after and I know what a connection is and what it is not, I can see through a dude trying to create a phony connection from a mile away, it don't work, partner and I guess I'd rather be alone than not be with the right person. I hate this it sucks but I am strong. I have a shit ton of faults, I get it. That's me though.

Okies I am officially cut off for the night.

Speakin of Okie, what is an Okie from Muskogee?

Edited by kat

extremely sleep deprived but artificially wired on a big ass can of monster and like.. 4 liters of mt dew in a 2 hour period.....brb gotta pee... ok back.. where was i? fuck.. gotta pee again...

ok back. I may not be drunk... brb, pee...

ok back. But this sleep and energy drink thing sure... brb pee...

ok back. thing sure has me trippin crazy like!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"How premenstrual are you, twb?"

Ah, kind of you to ask. Let's just put it this way: I'm alternating sips between cheap-ass beer and chocolate milk.

That would make me throw up hard.

• 1 month later...

Buzzing on the last of codeine, consequently chugged a fair amount of water. I'm not much of a pill-popper but I needed to see what Star Trek: TNG was like high.

I don't like friends dealing with anxiety taking benzo's. I became a different person on klonopin. Klonopin gives you the go-ahead to say almost everything, even though the words might not come out grammatically if your talking. Reading posts I made on this site on that drug make me think "WTF?" But I'm not going to censor any of that because its also like I never said it; also, I have come to accept chaotic occurrences.

Mixing the short-term memory of the internet with the heady, verbosity of classical literature has made me up the ante on my own adolescence in minimal, managed settings, and detracted me from an imbalance of scattered social randomness. Attention is the only way in or out of neurosis. Also, I've watched and read too much Hitchens.

At some point I will have to further end my neglect of this thread & return here with cola and vanilla vodka. :whistle:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...