Poem

Belle_Morte

Darkness falls once more my mind and thoughts are filled with images of you I close my eyes and find you there again entering my dreams like a criminal. You call my name your voice slow and sensual dripping like honey from your lips. So thick so sweet indecent. My body trembles with anticipation and fear knowing it's deepest desires will be fulfilled and i curse it's blatant willingness to obey your every command. The very touch of your hand on mine pulling me closer. Sears my flesh and sends my pulse racing while your mouth sinfully assaults my ears whispering heavenly obscenities that set my body on fire Seducing me with your evil vicious nature. Your arms encircle me Providing a volitary confinement from which there is no escape. Your eyes search mine seeking out my naked soul holding a promise of warmth in their hypnotic icy gaze. With each rapid beat of my heart your insatiable hunger grows for the blood pulsating just beneath my skin screaming out with a raw animalistic need That I am powerless to deny. You strike with precision like a cobra to it's prey penetrating deeply into the core of my being Savagely consuming the crimson life force flowing rapidly over your writhing tongue feeding on my mortal essence. My body explodes overcome by the intoxicating mixture of pleasure and pain you've unleashed upon my senses I am lost Falling Slipping over the edge into darkness Embracing it

• 3 weeks later...

Archived