Are You Fat?

odims_sphere

I know the feeling I was fat when I was little and I have been made fun of a lot I lost a lotta weight and I still think I'm fat and even if I lose 20-30 more pounds I probably still think I'm fat

Trust me.. I've seen you, you are way far from fat.. *hugs* you look great dear.. :)

btw, i just bought a "body fat" measuring scale a bit ago, and it tells me that i'm almost 30% b/f, with a bmi (which i can't remember now) that's right on the border of being obese... :X

wtf!?!? :shock:

I don't know how much I buy into those things either.. :/

I read that you bought some free weight set up?.. :) cool!! I'll be over to use it... ;) hehe

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust me.. I've seen you, you are way far from fat.. *hugs* you look great dear.. :)

I don't know how much I buy into those things either.. :/

I read that you bought some free weight set up?.. :) cool!! I'll be over to use it... ;) hehe

long drive to k'zoo!!

actually, i was thinking about posting a pic of my new setup, just cuz i wanna brag about how cool it is and how cheap i got it for!! maybe i will...

long drive to k'zoo!!

actually, i was thinking about posting a pic of my new setup, just cuz i wanna brag about how cool it is and how cheap i got it for!! maybe i will...

don't threaten me.. I've been there!! hehe.. you should post a pic of it.. I would love to see it. :)

Archived