Rotersand – Dare to Live

Icon of Coil – Shelter

Beborn Beton – Another World

A23 – Ground

Clan of Xymox – Farewell

12:40 am

DJ Saint

Grendel – Intro/Harsh Generation

*Combichrist – This Shit Will Fuck You Up!

*Rotersand – Exterminate, Annihilate, Destroy (Main Edit)

*Mesh – Crash (Collision Mix)

Dismantled – Anthem (Rotersand Remix)

*VNV Nation – Chrome (Switch remix)

Imperative Reaction – As We Fall

A23 – Document (Endanger remix)

Project Pitchfork – Steelrose

Stromkern – Perfect Sunrise

*Nitzer Ebb – Murderous

*Faderhead – Dirty Bois Drrrty Grrrls

*Switchblade Symphony – Sweet (apop)

1:30 am

J9 time again

MLWTTKK – Cuz Its HOT!!! (seriously freakin HOT in here)

Combichrist – get your body beat

Decoded feedback – Phoenix

PWEI – Ich Bin blah blah balh

Rammstein – Striped

Siouxsie – Red light

Portishead – Humming

Dead Can Dance -Ubiquitous Mr. Lovegrove

The Cure – Disintegration

NIN – Kinda I want to

VNV – Chrome (I got PAID – Like a $10 hooker!)

Apop – Kathy’s Song

Underword – Dirty Epic

And One – Steine Sind Stein

1000 Homo DJ’s – Supernaught

3:00 am

DJ Saint

*KMFDM – Vogue

*And One – Panzermensch

( I SHOULD have gotten paid for those two songs :rolleyes::( )

Stromkern – Stand Up!

Apoptygma Berzerk – Unicorn (TOY Mix)

*Icon of Coil – Dead Enough for Life

*Modulate – Skullfuck

Noisuf-X – Hit Me Hard

*Benassi – Satisfaction (Voltax Mix)

*Wumpscut – Thorns

VNV Nation – Genesis

Assemblage 23 vs. Funker Vogt – Disappoint/Traumatic

*Apoptygma Berzerk – Non Stop Violence (CNN Version)

Feindflug – Glaubenskrieg

*SITD – Crusade (London Bombing mix by Grendel)

*Das Ich – Destillat (VNV Nation remix)

Implant – Drugs vs. Violence (C-Drone Defect Mix)

Memmaker – Get Your Ass to Mars

The only way it could get hotter is if someone set the building on fire.

It was toasty in there on Saturday that's for sure...

Anyways, we ALL know your disgust for the place so is there really any reason to continue your belittling of it? Does it serve a purpose?

As as friend (and somebody who works there still)... enough already. STOP!!! Somtimes things are just out of one's control (mine included) no matter how much they wish it to be different or try to change things (I deal with that daily at my real job- thanks). :crybaby:

Anyways... This was a play list post... we can always talk music.

I'm only complaining here because they won't let me on the new forum (account hasn't been activated yet and it's pissing me off).

I love the playlist though. You should really go start your own better club so I can actually go and hear it live.

Almost everyone bitches about the club, I just happen to be the most vocal about it.

Anyways, we ALL know your disgust for the place so is there really any reason to continue your belittling of it? Does it serve a purpose?

As as friend (and somebody who works there still)... enough already. STOP!!! Somtimes things are just out of one's control (mine included) no matter how much they wish it to be different or try to change things (I deal with that daily at my real job- thanks). :crybaby:

I'm going to have to agree. There's plenty of "Why CC sucks" threads if it's felt that you must tell us again how much you don't like it please find one of them.

Why does everyone have to hate on the club. Theres TONS of beautiful very scantily dressed women that go there. Shit I found a wife there 10 yrs ago and I was pleased with the marriage so much I stayed 6yrs. That was till she got too big for me and I couldn't get it up with her anymore otherwise I would have stayed, but then I would have never met Tara and known how much I could be loved and adored. I met my ex wifes twin sister at city too she was the first i was sleeping with then I got with my exwife and we started sleeping together then eventually got married. I still miss the twin sister her name was kristene and she picked me up at city club. Tara was the only girl that I slept with from necto but with city it was like around 12-14 girls. I was young. I think I'm almost to the 100 girl mark when it comes to just kissing girls and most of them were from city club.

Sounds like a good playlist, sorry I had to miss it. People also need to stop dissing on CC, if you don't like it don't go and we'll have the time of our lives without ya! They're also starting to improve...they even have sexy couches now and shot promotions. Two things good enough to get me out of my house. We even have a DGN table now, oh we've come so far!

I'm only complaining here because they won't let me on the new forum (account hasn't been activated yet and it's pissing me off).

Their activation email went into junk mail when I was sent the link to click. They don't individually approve accounts as far as I can tell.

Look in your junk mail.

So... what makes you think anyone here wants to hear it said ad-infinitum?

Almost everyone bitches about the club, I just happen to be the most vocal about it.

Most annoying/whiny/one-note/irritating actually. You're not convincing anyone, so why don't you just do as requested/suggested and knock it off?

Honestly, David. I don't have any single thing against you personally. I like you. I even like your outspokenness.

But on this issue, you're predictable and actually kinda upsetting.

And not "almost everyone" bitches about the club. I've actually gone through past posts about it and the majority of posters do acknowledge the negatives about CC as being valid. But they don't bitch about it because they like going there. Only a few - and a lot of them are DJ's - really post genuinely hating the club altogether.

Most people who didn't like the place quit going and have moved on - both physically and topically. I suggest you do yourself a favor and do the same. If someone asks what CC is like - try a little tact in not insulting those who do like to go there and just provide the facts as to why you don't like it. Not your opinion of those who do, which is what you've been doing lately when you didn't do so before.

Sounds like a good playlist, sorry I had to miss it. People also need to stop dissing on CC, if you don't like it don't go and we'll have the time of our lives without ya! They're also starting to improve...they even have sexy couches now and shot promotions. Two things good enough to get me out of my house. We even have a DGN table now, oh we've come so far!

I like the little DGN table bar heh. It was fun seeing u there Cher you're a very funny girl with a very nice man.

Archived