Photoshop'ed Pics!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm getting better at using my photoshop program.

This one I'm very proud of. I took this picture:

f8.jpg

And made this one:

bastetfull.jpg

She liked it a lot. It's currently her default for her myspace. I also use it for my desktop wallpaper. For two reasons. One I think it's my best photoshop picture I've done so far and two...well...she's HOT!!

I have learned how to blur out my backgrounds, though NOT perfect, I AM getting better!

Original:

04.jpg

Here's another I did for Bastet:

bastet2.jpg

Then there's my favorite picture of myself, but I blurred the background:

blurred.jpg

I see at least Carnival of Carnage, Riddle Box and the Jeckel Brothers (Wraith is red/gold too...)

:D

I.... LOVE......YOU!

hehe. wow....it was the Jeckle Brothers.. anywho.. since my whole thing was, (except in here, apparently) if you can guess where, then you get a cookie... well.... what flavor ya want? cuz if I ever see you in real life, i'll give you a cookie... lol and no, for you pervs., out there, i mean a -REAL- cookie... not an innuendo for anything.. gawd!

I'm getting better at using my photoshop program.

I have learned how to blur out my backgrounds, though NOT perfect, I AM getting better!

YOU.

ARE.

AMAZING!!!!!

These pictures here, and the one you did for me.... oh man.. way better than I would have ever hoped. You really are good. I don't think that I'd have the patience to do all that, tho I wish that I did...

My ex had like an advanced Pain program, that had a blur tool... i loved that... you could use it, and if done right, with the right amount, it gave the appearance of being in better focus... also had a wand to lighten an area... you know, as if sunlight was shining on it... went over the same spots enough, and it would turn white. I don't know what the program was... wasn't as advanced as photoshop, but just a little more than the Basic Paint... who knows.. if someone does know, lemme know, and if you know where I can find it... please tell me!!

anyways..... great job, DBK! d00d, you so could start your own business doing this! Even if you aren't as experienced as you think you should be, what you did to mine looks professionally done! Something to think about. ;)

These pictures here, and the one you did for me.... oh man.. way better than I would have ever hoped. You really are good. I don't think that I'd have the patience to do all that, tho I wish that I did...

My ex had like an advanced Pain program, that had a blur tool... i loved that... you could use it, and if done right, with the right amount, it gave the appearance of being in better focus... also had a wand to lighten an area... you know, as if sunlight was shining on it... went over the same spots enough, and it would turn white. I don't know what the program was... wasn't as advanced as photoshop, but just a little more than the Basic Paint... who knows.. if someone does know, lemme know, and if you know where I can find it... please tell me!!

You're not talking about GIMP, are you? Probably not... I guess GIMP is more like photoshop

It's free though

www.gimp.org

i have quite a few

and DBK! why didn't you put up the pic i photoshopped of you?

now worries i'll post it

okay, i guess theres something going on with the html part of this.... so when i get home i'll show everyone my work

you'll all enjoy it trust me

Edited by NooSe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just did this, like a few minutes ago... I was inspired by what DBK did to this same picture. Considering I have no idea what the hell I am doing and I am still learning the program (GIMP) :)

Lemme know what you think :)

gallery_2870_529_85245.jpg

Edit to add... it would help if i included the image :p

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

• 2 weeks later...