So...are You A Goth?

saechalyn

Are you a goth?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

You know.... I'm called "Goth" all the time... i have even been called a devil worshiper (which is kinda hard, sence I am Wiccan, and don't believe in a "devil") BUT..... I am SO not goth compared to most goths that I have seen. Hell, i was dressing in all black, and wearing dark makeup, and writing deep poetry for years... way before i ever heard the look being called goth.... us shadow heathens where just called simply "Freaks". and of course, everone automatically thought that we were easy, or sluts... and that the guys did drugs, and cut themselves... that we were lazy, and stupid. That all we did was listen to music, get high, and have sex.... scuse me... i was still a virgin several years into my "gothdome" anyways.. i love heavy metal, and rock, punk, and some bands that EVERYONE else classifies as emo. who cares, i don't. I listen to a song cuz i like the song, not cuz i hope my friends will think i'm cool... gawd... so....

I LOVE CITY CLUB, and... I LOVE THIS FORUM, and.... I LOVE GOTH GIRLS, and..... I LOVE GOTH BOYS, and.... I LOVE THE VINYL MAN SKIRT, THE CHAINS, THE MAKEUP, THE FETISH CUFFS, THE OH-SO-LOVELY-"D" RING, "ok, enough with the caps already" oh, sorry... I love the look, the feel, the atmosphere. I love the creativity that pours out of my depression. I love the dark things, the evil things, the things "that go bump in the night", the look of blood on the ground during a full moon (looks silver, if the light hits just right)I love the romanticized vampire. the novels that talk about them. I love the supernatural, fishnet everything... I hold my head up high when the little preppies snort at me, and give me dirty looks... i smile at little children that stare. Im loud and obnoctious, in publick, so that even if ppl want to look away, they can't :p no, im not that bad... my skin and eyes burn, when i pass by and American Eagle, Abercrombie, Old Navy.. you get the idea... so yeah... im not goth, i swear... "who you trying to convence? Us or yourself?" no one, i'm being a dork

edited to change the color from blue to green

Archived