In need for a place to stay ASPA

hiyas

ok the place im staying at is closing down in a month becuase no one else in the place is paying htere rent ( i was renting out a room in hamtramck) and Im needing a new place to stay. Im jobless righ tnow but gettin gmoney suport from certin things so i can pay some kind of rent. I just payed up aprils and marches rent I dont know if I will get back april's rent, when the place does close down. I am asking for help here. A room,couch . Somthing. Please if anyone has the space for about 2 months or so please get back to me ASAP. I am drug free, i dont smoke and I keep to myself, and I am friendly. Macomb or Wayne area prefered, but ill take anything right now.

Thanks

Becky

there is room rentals in a different place in hamtramck on caniff 248-544-3992

$250 a month plus a $50 key deposit so it is $300 to move in. I think I know the place you are staying in, it's a few streets from Holbrook, right? Looks like a big house? Owned by some Polish people?

well this place is much nicer.

the place your talkingf about is the place im staying at . Im on caniff by the fire dept. runed by a guy named russell. I live in this place you are talking about. You know of anything else? In h town.? L:et me know!! :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah but they aren't closing down, I called today and he said he is still renting rooms.

Archived