Damn Weight

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you put your mind to it, and believe in yourself, you WILL accomplish your goals. The weight isnt gonna fall off by itself. If you really want motivation, then envision yourself lookin the way you want to look, and bust yer ass to get to that. Once you get there, your confidence will be so strong, that you will be motivated to keep yourself that way. You CAN do it Troy! You HAVE TO believe in yourself though, YOU< otherwise nothing anyone else says will help you at all.

Hey I've been on my "life change" for four weeks now..well this is the fifth..i've lost 7 lbs.. that's actually more than i expected.. I am working at 1 lb a week ever week till I go on my cruise.. I'm excited, I've never been on a cruise, let alone take many vacations..

Umm.. drinking isn't very conducive to weight loss.. :/ doesn't stop me much.. luckily i'm a light weight..hehe go asian constitution.. I've heard rumours that asians lack an enzyme that is supposed to help people process alcohol. *shrug* don't know if this is true, but even at my height of college drunkdom i was the one drink wanderer.. hehe i suck.. :)

One drink wonder + I suck = Intrigued pervy Marc.. :p

I got 20 pounds to lose and as soon as I get back up there I'm getting back on the bike. The I need to find a woman/roomate that can cook healthy, cuz I can't seem to bring myself to do it.

Orange Meta-Mucil Powder: $11 (It's the SHIT! In more ways than one.)

Chocolate Protein Shake Powder and food service Peanut Butter: $30

New Balance Running Shoes: $65 dollars

Meeting USAF Height and Weight Requirements: Priceless.

Seriously though, consider taking a fiber supplement like metamucil. You might feel like a dork buying it, and it will take a couple of days to acclimate to it, but it helps make sure that what goes in comes out. With a workout plan it helped me drop 15lbs in a month and a half, then again I don't know all the dynamics of your situation. Drink lot's of water too.

Might help.

Well i been at this diet / exercise thing for about 5 (barely) weeks. I've lost somewhere between 6-8 pounds (hard to tell seems to fluxuate from day to day and from time of day to time of day) Ugh , talk about slow progress. Although as i remember its always been this way for the first month or so when I've went on my dieting sprees. Slow for the first month, fast for the second, then slow again for the rest of the time.

So dang slow going. ZZZZZZZZZZZ. No one else to blame but myself though. Yeah "my life" "made" me get depressed and stop caring about my health, but its still my own dumb ass that allowed it to happen. *slaps self* Maybe you'll remember this next time around! *stares in mirror*

Try changing things when slows down again. Different work outs like rock climbing, building me a new house, kayaking and the such.

Hey I've been on my "life change" for four weeks now..well this is the fifth..i've lost 7 lbs.. that's actually more than i expected.. I am working at 1 lb a week ever week till I go on my cruise.. I'm excited, I've never been on a cruise, let alone take many vacations..

Umm.. drinking isn't very conducive to weight loss.. :/ doesn't stop me much.. luckily i'm a light weight..hehe go asian constitution.. I've heard rumours that asians lack an enzyme that is supposed to help people process alcohol. *shrug* don't know if this is true, but even at my height of college drunkdom i was the one drink wanderer.. hehe i suck.. :)

I loved my crusie. Take elastic clothes because whether you are going for th 5 day or the 2 week trip, there are out of this world meals every two hours. I've never met anyone that went on a cruise and didn't gain weight.

and, umm, can I buy you a drink :wink

well i know my mom uses the new diet pill that is FDA approved... comes in a plastic box and everything... and she is losing weight... Plus you have to restrice the fat and calories you eat. but for her it's working... now if you could afford it... it might help... you take it 3 times a day and you have to eat a small meal each time... plus getting a notebook and right down what you eat and when you eat might help you figure out where you can cut back... though i shouldn't talk much i'm about 60 pounds over weight myself.

I loved my crusie. Take elastic clothes because whether you are going for th 5 day or the 2 week trip, there are out of this world meals every two hours. I've never met anyone that went on a cruise and didn't gain weight.

and, umm, can I buy you a drink :wink

WHAT?!? I have to take cloths on this trip!?! I must have been mis-informed, I thought cruises were things people took where they got to hang out naked every day and have drunken orgies.. damn :/ haha

and um.. why would you wanna buy me a drink?

wait a min..

OH!!!!!!!!!!! *BLUSH*