[03/26, Sat] DGN Night at Leland City Club

Guest MsMaldoror

Yep, I'm going tonight. I went last night as well and had fun. But, I was up too late and will be drinking LOTS of coffee all day at work (where I am now). Just look for the shortish woman with red pigtails and engineer-style boots--that'll be me ;-).

This map linked at the beginning of the thread is pretty good. Some parts near that area are pretty confusing though, with one-way streets and seemingly-random name changes. The good news is that Detroit has hardly any traffic downtown, unlike other major cities. Even if you miss the place, it doesn't take long to just drive around until you find it.

If you're planning on going tonight, check out the Gallery and look for people who said they're coming this Saturday. maybe you can recognize someone and introduce yourself

Well...I guess Stilletto's will have to kiss my ass this weekend if my DGN peeps are going to the City I shall also. I'm dying to see those of you who know me so very much. I've been in such a rut lately. Please save some hugs for me as I desperately need some. Especially from my TOMCAT sweetie...puuuuuuuuuurrrrrr

Dragoth at the top of that map ... This map ... , there is a link that says "directions" put your address in there, and put the city club address in for the destination. I've tried it from about 5 different locations it works pretty good. It doesnt nessisarly take "the best" route, but youll get there.

City club is in the Ramada Inn , which, once you get near it is hard to miss because its like 40 stories tall.

Or a simple (but longish) way to get there would just to be to get to Michigan Avenue (which runs East and West all the way across the state) and ends at downtown detroit) and head east, then look for Cass turn left on cass. City club is right there at the corner of Cass & Bagley.

Hopefully if you still cant find the place within the next week or so one of the guys on the board that lives closer can help you out with specific directions if the google map is too screwed up.

:cool : :grin: :laughing: Troy is such a sweet man. Sorry was that the incorrect wording-lol. Hopefully, you can join us and i'm SO looking forward to seeing you all so much. HUG ME ALL YOU CAN I NEED IT! Is Marblez going? anyone...anyone....what's the 20 on Marblez ass?

I wish I could, but even in the best parts of Detroit; I seem to become confused and fustrated with the road system. *sigh* Why do large cities have to be so confusing...  =/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you wanna go call and let me know

cuz i dont think i wanna go by myself

on a further note

i drove there last night with lilith

and went the wrong way on a one way

street if was f-in awful and there were

a bunch of fancy people walking around

because we were arriving just as the

phantom of the opera was letting out.

to reasure you a little it wasnt my fault

the streets are properly labeled and

lilith wasnt the greatest navagator

:grin:

on a further note

:grin:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dude i'm all f-ed up

todays sunday...

i need help-

and none of you have

the degree needed to

help me with

on a further note

Lol, that reminds me of way back in the day when I first tried attempting ta drive to cc for the first time, ever since, I have no trouble getting there, its very easy actually, but yeah if ya want you can tag along with me and my roomate :happy: roseville is not far from us and its on the way :wink :

• 2 weeks later...

:cool :  :grin:  :laughing: Troy is such a sweet man. Sorry was that the incorrect wording-lol. Hopefully, you can join us and i'm SO looking forward to seeing you all so much. HUG ME ALL YOU CAN I NEED IT! Is Marblez going? anyone...anyone....what's the 20 on Marblez ass?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just saw this! Noone told me you were looking for me.

I never go. Although...next weekend is looking promising!

Archived