So who do you have the hots for??

Not a single ethnic minority to be had.

Vanessa Hudgens mom is from Manila, of Chinese-Filipino-Spanish descent. And Jamie Chung is Korean/American. So 2/3 isn't bad. The other 2/3 are Australian so I guess that's not really minority at all. The only all American was raised by her mom, and her mom's lesbian partner. So while not ethnic, that is a minority group.

Vanessa Hudgens mom is from Manila, of Chinese-Filipino-Spanish descent. And Jamie Chung is Korean/American. So 2/3 isn't bad. The other 2/3 are Australian so I guess that's not really minority at all. The only all American was raised by her mom, and her mom's lesbian partner. So while not ethnic, that is a minority group.

I so love you.

@St. Masey, the photo was photoshopped to hell so that all the women there would have the same look to them. The women, in reality, are not that visually similar. One hopes, as well, that the differences go beyond just looks...to things like interests, intellect, and all the other things that make someone individual.

• 2 weeks later...

hahahaahah my best friend wants me to cosplay that so baddd

*snicker*

I would sooo like Robin to hana-hana no mi me...

been a favorite anime of mine recently. Found all the episodes, movies and specials.

Nico Robin or Nami... I would have to flip a coin. But other options are definitely beyond the PG rating of this part of the forum.

Um... yes. She is a cartoon character with laughably distorted proportions. I mean... what the hell?! I mean, I like anime from time to time, but that is just ridiculous! (I'm sure there is worse out there, you needn't remind me.)

Disproportionate? Really? I thought all women had twenty-foot-long legs and a head the size of a watermelon.

Disproportionate? Really? I thought all women had twenty-foot-long legs and a head the size of a watermelon.

• 2 weeks later...

JackWhiteInterviewMagazine.jpg

Seconded! I've always had this weird fucking crush on him since the White Stripes have been out. He's a perfect cocktail of Southwest Detroit, trashy, talented and a little nuts.

Seconded! I've always had this weird fucking crush on him since the White Stripes have been out. He's a perfect cocktail of Southwest Detroit, trashy, talented and a little nuts.

• 2 weeks later...