Dgn Crushes?

Head Wreck

Do You Have a DGN Crush  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, all the single guys on this site want the women who aren't available to them, and vice versa. *straightface*

I'm beginning to see this is not the best place for me to look for anything serious, as all the guys whom I have found the least bit interesting want to do is flirt, tease, and play silly games. Ms. Jynxxx doesn't give chase, or jack around. Life's too short, and I'm too busy for kid stuff. I'm a 35 year old WOMAN, not in high school.

This is just MY experience, and doesn't pertain to everyone. Take no offense, if you are among the innocent.

Guest greyhalo

Apparently, all the single guys on this site want the women who aren't available to them, and vice versa. *straightface*

I'm beginning to see this is not the best place for me to look for anything serious, as all the guys whom I have found the least bit interesting want to do is flirt, tease, and play silly games. Ms. Jynxxx doesn't give chase, or jack around. Life's too short, and I'm too busy for kid stuff. I'm a 35 year old WOMAN, not in high school.

This is just MY experience, and doesn't pertain to everyone. Take no offense, if you are among the innocent.

There have been some long-term, serious relationships and marriages amongst DGNers though. You never know who might join or who you might meet on the board.

To the best of my knowledge, I have not teased, flirted with, or played silly games with, you. That does not, however, make me innocent, I think. :whistle:

Has anyone here gotten a crush on a dgn-er's >signature<? I totally weirded myself out when it happened to me.

As to your question, no, I never have been attracted to just a signature but it did make me curious if I found a common quote or something of that nature. It's nice when you see other people appreciating the same things you may.

A signature can tend to say much about a person, when there are really only a few sentences.

Edited by Miranda

Luckely, I only want the one available to me.... and as far as I can tell, although I am unavailable.... I have never heard of anyone wanting my unavailable ass either... and thus I bring solidarity to the DGN universe.

Has anyone here gotten a crush on a dgn-er's >signature<? I totally weirded myself out when it happened to me.

I know...I know...boys just can't resist the green 'n' yellow. :whistle: Don't worry, it gets me hot too.

This isn't the best place to look for romance and I will tell you exactly why. It leaves you very vulnerable to unwanted situations and bullshit. So, unless you are really sure about a person, don't bother letting your guard down. It can effect your future on the forum in a negative way. It isn't worth it.

Regarding people who want the individuals whom are not available to them, isn't that always the way though? People want what they can't have. In a way , I think at times it is done on a somewhat subconscious level yet on the other hand some people just enjoy playing games and chasing anything with a heartbeat. Period.

This isn't the best place to look for romance and I will tell you exactly why. It leaves you very vulnerable to unwanted situations and bullshit. So, unless you are really sure about a person, don't bother letting your guard down. It can effect your future on the forum in a negative way. It isn't worth it.

Regarding people who want the individuals whom are not available to them, isn't that always the way though? People want what they can't have. In a way , I think at times it is done on a somewhat subconscious level yet on the other hand some people just enjoy playing games and chasing anything with a heartbeat. Period.

That's because heartbeats are dead sexy.

i never persue a crush tbh, unless its mutual.

i'm content to sit back and smile.

getting to know people often ruins the image portrayed as we all wear some sort of mask on the forums

Hmm.. odd, I've never chased anyone on here (to my knowledge). I always run.. lol

Has anyone here gotten a crush on a dgn-er's >signature I totally weirded myself out when it happened to me.

Have you seen Ice Queens? HOLY HOTT!!! so yes, but I really don't crush on her, I just want to BE her.. does that count?

Vulnerability makes us human. And umm.. .LOVE STINKS!!!!

i never persue a crush tbh, unless its mutual.

i'm content to sit back and smile.

getting to know people often ruins the image portrayed as we all wear some sort of mask on the forums

Sometimes it makes it more intense.. :unsure:

Guest greyhalo

Haha... Me neither. I've met myself in female form. We get along fine but I don't think I could have a long term relationship with me. :rofl:

Were you bald as a woman too? Just wondering...

Haha... Me neither. I've met myself in female form. We get along fine but I don't think I could have a long term relationship with me. :rofl:

I've met myself in male form as well, and umm.. you're right, I don't believe it would have been good for a LTR either. Maybe when we've got the wilds out of us... and I learn to love me more.. and I don't mean masturbation either..

crap, I need to stop talking..:evil: