what are you doing right now?

paradox

Sitting here, feeling trapped. ..wish I could go away. I'm a piece of shit that isn't worthy of respect I guess. I don't want to spend another day with him. Suicide is becoming an option at this point, I'll never be myself again. I pray for death at this point. I've had it. I knew I couldn't take anymore awhile back ago.

I wish I could just swoop you up and put you in a place of protection until you could stand completely on your own. When people start getting inside your head and making you feel worthless, that is the worst kind of control.

...please P.M. me if you need anything I can help with...

I wish I could just swoop you up and put you in a place of protection until you could stand completely on your own. When people start getting inside your head and making you feel worthless, that is the worst kind of control.

...please P.M. me if you need anything I can help with...

thanks. I have nowhere to vent and try to keep as much of my bad stuff off fb nowadays. I didn't just jump up and move in with him, yea I was getting evicted but I had money to pay the fees, I was waiting on some repairs, they never made, I was tired of my family freeloading, and then when I feel on ice at my building the lawyer I was trying to hire instructed me to leave ASAP he said If I filed suit and that I had a small compensatory case but if I stayed I would be harrassed, which made sense. So, I left but filing suit right now isn't even on my mind. ..I can't think straight around him.

Finally back in and getting the chance to relax for the moment...still getting over some mingle in social gathering phobias, but it's kinda nice when the people there treat you like a celebrity...sweet

thanks. I have nowhere to vent and try to keep as much of my bad stuff off fb nowadays. I didn't just jump up and move in with him, yea I was getting evicted but I had money to pay the fees, I was waiting on some repairs, they never made, I was tired of my family freeloading, and then when I feel on ice at my building the lawyer I was trying to hire instructed me to leave ASAP he said If I filed suit and that I had a small compensatory case but if I stayed I would be harrassed, which made sense. So, I left but filing suit right now isn't even on my mind. ..I can't think straight around him.

I hope you don't mind venting everything here...it's good for the soul and great for insider info and gossip :evil: ...we can all help keep you focused while you unload. My slight people phobia makes me extremely skeptical of others, so I apologize in advance if I come across as brutal regarding my opinion, but hearing from you gives the sense that you are still OK....

...ok so I was thinking still alive, but you understand...

I hope you don't mind venting everything here...it's good for the soul and great for insider info and gossip :evil: ...we can all help keep you focused while you unload. My slight people phobia makes me extremely skeptical of others, so I apologize in advance if I come across as brutal regarding my opinion, but hearing from you gives the sense that you are still OK....

...ok so I was thinking still alive, but you understand...

your a good person and friend. Thank you.

I got away for tonight. I'm staying at my sister's. I feel better. .but he keeps calling and texting. ..saying I love you, this is your home, this is where you belong. There's no love, nothing about us is love, love is hard to feel anymore....if this is what he calls love I don't wanna know what his hate looks like.

I got away for tonight. I'm staying at my sister's. I feel better. .but he keeps calling and texting. ..saying I love you, this is your home, this is where you belong. There's no love, nothing about us is love, love is hard to feel anymore....if this is what he calls love I don't wanna know what his hate looks like.

Headed out with the chainsaw

May I borrow it? Just for a night? I'll clean it up nice and free of fingerprints when I'm done. Sorry he locked the bedroom doorwith the ppadlock on me while I was in the back closet looking for a jacket. He claims he didn't hear me in there. I'm not sure but he scared me. I felt I was in an ID channel sadist special dodocumentary.

May I borrow it? Just for a night? I'll clean it up nice and free of fingerprints when I'm done. Sorry he locked the bedroom doorwith the ppadlock on me while I was in the back closet looking for a jacket. He claims he didn't hear me in there. I'm not sure but he scared me. I felt I was in an ID channel sadist special dodocumentary.

...what am I doing right now?...currently wondering why there is a bedroom door with a padlock for it in the first place... :blink::huh:

...what am I doing right now?...currently wondering why there is a bedroom door with a padlock for it in the first place... :blink::huh:

its a double padlock dude. All that is back there his like a master bathroom bedroom and closet. He locks it all the time but has nothing of value. The bedroom Windows where my daughter sleeps is nailed shut. He did it when his daughters slept in there. I don't understand his thought process but its typically symptoms of a paranoid personality. Schizophrenia like. I know why he promised to get my car out of the shop now. ..because he can control when and where what I do knowing I'm here broke and stranded. .he wants me to depend on him...I'm going to try and leave tonight though. Fuck my car...last night he kept talking crazy about us being together in the afterlife and scared me saying remember don't let them put me in the ground and just talking crazy in his sleep but that is every night. .every night and he still is mixing truth and delusion like he has a duck dynasty delusion. ..its just all nuts. Edited by kat

... Schizophrenia like. I know why he promised to get my car out of the shop now. ..because he can control when and where what I do knowing I'm here broke and stranded. .he wants me to depend on him...I'm going to try and leave tonight though.

I'm sure you've watched enough I.D.TV to know not to tell him that you're leaving because that's when the crazy attacks play out. If you have things at his place that you can live without, I say leave'em and don't look back... :scooter:

I'm sure you've watched enough I.D.TV to know not to tell him that you're leaving because that's when the crazy attacks play out. If you have things at his place that you can live without, I say leave'em and don't look back... :scooter:

I'm leaving now while he's gone with roommates car. Waiting on friends from Ypsi. He's suppose to be here by like 1230 I'm scared he may arrive before them. My daughter and I literally have no where to go. I am a disappointment and shit mother.

I'm leaving now while he's gone with roommates car. Waiting on friends from Ypsi. He's suppose to be here by like 1230 I'm scared he may arrive before them. My daughter and I literally have no where to go. I am a disappointment and shit mother.

Been kinda sitting on pins and needles holding my breath to her from you what happened...15 minutes is an eternity in crazy-ville... :sofa:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic