what are you doing right now?

paradox

Just got done driving back after being awakened at like 3:30 am, with a person who I haven't seen, spoke to, or even thought about in several months. I woke up with a bad thought about him in my head, and drove to his house. He wasn't home..I found out he was threatening to kill himself and I think he is in the hospital. I hope he is, anyway and not something worse...thankfully, his car was gone...hopefully he went to the psych ward or rehab or something. I just pray that he is ok, and I don't even know why he popped in my head and was on my mind at 330am, shit freaks me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I just read my horoscope and this is what it said: You are feeling a certain sense of responsibility towards someone, and your practical side may want to take over and deal with things logically.

I'm just going to leave this as I can relate it to the above scenario that occurred early this morning. (see post above)

and I just read my horoscope and this is what it said: You are feeling a certain sense of responsibility towards someone, and your practical side may want to take over and deal with things logically.

I'm just going to leave this as I can relate it to the above scenario that occurred early this morning. (see post above)

Wow...didn't know you had the same sign...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic