what are you doing right now?

paradox

Posting this:

(Thanks to Exsplif I was compelled to take a work site photo just for laughs :hrhr:/> )

Posting this:

(Thanks to Exsplif I was compelled to take a work site photo just for laughs :hrhr:/> )

Job photos are always great for laughs.

Turning off the anime marathon I've been on all day (and for the last few days) and thinking about getting ready for City Club.

(I figured out that my dad had the laptop set up to plug into the TV through an HDMI. Been streaming like mad......)

After all my time is limited here. And I missed last night, which I read was an anime themed night at CC.

(Yes I've been in super geek mode the past week)

Turning off the anime marathon I've been on all day (and for the last few days) and thinking about getting ready for City Club.

(I figured out that my dad had the laptop set up to plug into the TV through an HDMI. Been streaming like mad......)

After all my time is limited here. And I missed last night, which I read was an anime themed night at CC.

(Yes I've been in super geek mode the past week)

HA HA!!! I'm still stuck in anime marathon mode... :hrhr:

Paying these sneaky little medical bills that keep popping up every time we get a call from these places that tell us to come in and see someone who asks a lot of questions, gives us a slip of paper, refers us to the "front desk" who then requests that we visit again...I just don't get it... :blink:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic