what are you doing right now?

paradox

Currently eating brunch while watching Samurai 7 on demand and plotting this week's TAKEOVER!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAA

redbull with brunch? mimosas all the way lol

as for me im frantically trying to sell stuff on ebay for concert tickets

redbull with brunch? mimosas all the way lol

as for me im frantically trying to sell stuff on ebay for concert tickets

For Flogging Molly?

You should post your eBay listings in the DGN Classifieds area to be sure it gets noticed...

For Flogging Molly?

You should post your eBay listings in the DGN Classifieds area to be sure it gets noticed...

none of the stuff I'm selling would be wanted by people here lol unless you want some phantom of the opera broadway-used props, or sports memorabilia lol

none of the stuff I'm selling would be wanted by people here lol unless you want some phantom of the opera broadway-used props, or sports memorabilia lol

you'd be surprised what the wide and varied range of personalities on this board might be interested in - post it anyway, it's free and you can always delete it later!

Trying to convince my butt to detach itself from this chair...Almost a losing battle, but the thought of a house ransacked with kitty liter because I was too lazy to go take care of business compels me to make a mad dash for the door...Later... :X

watchingancient aliens...getting pissed off that these people are undermining every damn achievement made by mankind...fondly remembering when the HISTORYchannel did shows about HISTORY! This is why our children are stupid!

watchingancient aliens...getting pissed off that these people are undermining every damn achievement made by mankind...fondly remembering when the HISTORYchannel did shows about HISTORY! This is why our children are stupid!

i shouldve gone to a real school. i had a 33 on the ACT. i couldve gone anywhere i wanted and probably got a scholarhip...these bastards never gave me a dime

Well then, Ganbatte Maneki Neko Style - sending good luck and money vibes your way. :biggrin:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic