what are you doing right now?

paradox

Relearning all HTML and Web Design from the ground up. I HATE people that use automatic page builders, okay well I don't hate the people, I just think it's lazy. If anyone wants to see my the progress of my ultra-shitty 90's style page (HEY...that was the last time I learned any of this stuff), you can go here:

www.geocities.com/chernobyl_herself

It will change daily.

Edited by Chernobyl

Relearning all HTML and Web Design from the ground up. I HATE people that use automatic page builders, okay well I don't hate the people, I just think it's lazy. If anyone wants to see my the progress of my ultra-shitty 90's style page (HEY...that was the last time I learned any of this stuff), you can go here:

It will change daily.

No, sorry. Too lazy! lol.

It will change daily.

...cool paragraph Cherny...

:rofl: I know it ain't done yet...

php am your friend cher.

http://walt.head-wreck.org/

the main site components, the top menu, the menu bar and footer are all called from seperate files. so i gust have to change that element file to affect all pages. the rest is pure html

I HAVE to show this to Pest, he always says that I'm wasting time using HTML and that I should use a Page Builder because it looks more "professional" :rolleyes:.

I told him to actually familiarize himself with the internet first, so that he knows what he's saying and not talking out of his ass, and THEN come talk to me once he understands the web better.

Your page will defiantely prove his Page Builder theory wrong :wink:.

I HAVE to show this to Pest, he always says that I'm wasting time using HTML and that I should use a Page Builder because it looks more "professional" :rolleyes:.

I told him to actually familiarize himself with the internet first, so that he knows what he's saying and not talking out of his ass, and THEN come talk to me once he understands the web better.

Your page will defiantely prove his Page Builder theory wrong :wink:.

+1 'cause I'm following it (yay...I knows interwebs!)

Just got back from seeing Gran Torino.

Helluva film.

I'll post a review tomorrow.

Must see.

....waiting for this review...

watching Real Chance At Love or some other shit that B is making me watch about a bunch of scandalous ghetto trash. It's springer without security on location.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic