what are you doing right now?

paradox

Did you know that ice cream trucks in Birmingham play Mozart, and Chopin? I found this to be comical.

Did you know that there's an ice cream truck in Hazel Park that is driven by an old metal head? How's about some Pantera with your Sno-Cone? I shit you not...blares metal...the kids love him.

Right now I'm trying to help an agent find a property via our MLS (multi-list system for Macomb County) that SHE showed. Doesn't know the street name, how many rooms, whether it was ranch or colonial, what CITY IT WAS IN...all she knows is that it was between $280,000 - $320,000, was brick, and was owned by a builder.

I don't get paid enough.

Right now I'm trying to help an agent find a property via our MLS (multi-list system for Macomb County) that SHE showed. Doesn't know the street name, how many rooms, whether it was ranch or colonial, what CITY IT WAS IN...all she knows is that it was between $280,000 - $320,000, was brick, and was owned by a builder.

I don't get paid enough.

She needs to lay off the martinis with the Xanax chaser at lunch, then maybe she could remember.. :| You should get a tip out of it, if she sells that house!!

I'm currently chatting with a kindred spirit; I seem to be lucky in finding those lately. I love this forum! :)

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic