what are you doing right now?

paradox

Wishing I didn't have to be alone when the daughter gets picked up ...

and my dinner plans just cancelled, so I'm thinking about what to do after the daughter gets picked up now with the boys.

Wonering if all this is worth it........YEP, one day I will be ritch :thumbup:

Must get back to school work :cry

It is worth it. Trust me...I go thru that alot. Accept being a Counselor I won't necessarily be rich...but I will probably make enough to pay off my student loan bills....in....10-20 years.

Wow you just reminded me Of BLT's. With REAL bacon. I almost forgot about that. I can eat a real BLT now!!! Must have one.

Oh damn I just remembered I can't eat tomatos. Damn! :cry

no tomatoes!!????

Now I been thru some heavy shit in my life, shit that would make most kiddies poop in their panties, but THAT is freaking torture!! I must must MUST have tomatoes in my life, they are growing in my backyard right now......no tomatoes!!??? why god why?????

what am I doin?

sneezing, snotting, sore throating, shivering, wishing i was sleeping, coughing, tea drinking, that sorta thing.

oh and Im having weird ass sick dreams, the kind you get when you get a fever.

I dreamt I worked for Dog the bounty hunter (he thought I was a bit too mean on my technique) then I dreamed I was back in LA riding the bus in the middle of a rainstorm at night and my fricken bus kept crashing into other buses and parked cars and houses and I was holding onto the seat (no seat belts) and telling the bus driver he was a dick, and then I dreamed my old house in LA was in the middle of this huge ass desert and I had neglected my backyard severely and it looked like a bunch of brown scrubbrush and tumbleweeds but my veggie garden had all been frost bitten and my mother and little brother were there arguing about who had the rights to my Grandmas pot plants and then I dreamt about guitars.

obviously I have issues.

that is all.

what am I doin?

sneezing, snotting, sore throating, shivering, wishing i was sleeping, coughing, tea drinking, that sorta thing.

oh and Im having weird ass sick dreams, the kind you get when you get a fever.

I dreamt I worked for Dog the bounty hunter (he thought I was a bit too mean on my technique) then I dreamed I was back in LA riding the bus in the middle of a rainstorm at night and my fricken bus kept crashing into other buses and parked cars and houses and I was holding onto the seat (no seat belts) and telling the bus driver he was a dick, and then I dreamed my old house in LA was in the middle of this huge ass desert and I had neglected my backyard severely and it looked like a bunch of brown scrubbrush and tumbleweeds but my veggie garden had all been frost bitten and my mother and little brother were there arguing about who had the rights to my Grandmas pot plants and then I dreamt about guitars.

obviously I have issues.

that is all.

lol I got my guitar all setup on friday, thats been on my mind lol. Dude the veggie gardend better be in good health dammit! I want corn and habeneros!!!! Oh ya, broccolli too lol

lol I got my guitar all setup on friday, thats been on my mind lol. Dude the veggie gardend better be in good health dammit! I want corn and habeneros!!!! Oh ya, broccolli too lol

you are totally in the front of the line for the veggie fest brutha.

I was going to ask you about your tele - glad your gonna be playing!

I am looking online at tele "kits" you know, hecho in Mexico stuff that you sand down and paint yrouself and then assemble at home and voila - instant cheapo guitaro! ANyway I'm ordering one in a week or so - we can be dual hackers!

you are totally in the front of the line for the veggie fest brutha.

I was going to ask you about your tele - glad your gonna be playing!

I am looking online at tele "kits" you know, hecho in Mexico stuff that you sand down and paint yrouself and then assemble at home and voila - instant cheapo guitaro! ANyway I'm ordering one in a week or so - we can be dual hackers!

I'll bring it with me tommorow man, my tele is made in mexico lol it sucks developing the old fingers again lol

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic