what are you doing right now?

paradox

Oh my goding at this episode of SVU. Rarely am I shocked but this story was ripped from the case where the teenager ran away with her music teacher and they were supposedly in love...except the way they did it was way more twisted because it ended up the family had been friends with the music teacher for a long time and the mom cheated 17 years ago...and the girl is 16...and yea so the mom blurted out that it was his daughter and I almost jumped onto my broken ass foot.  It was crazy.  Yea.

Edited by kat

On 7/3/2018 at 8:28 PM, kat said:

Oh my goding at this episode of SVU. Rarely am I shocked but this story was ripped from the case where the teenager ran away with her music teacher and they were supposedly in love...except the way they did it was way more twisted because it ended up the family had been friends with the music teacher for a long time and the mom cheated 17 years ago...and the girl is 16...and yea so the mom blurted out that it was his daughter and I almost jumped onto my broken ass foot.  It was crazy.  Yea.

😲

Taking a break.

I finally had enough time (and energy) to vacuum all the rugs, including Kali's rug in the kitchen, clean wipe all the girls and the Kitty Apartment as well as give Brian a 20 minute math recall quiz.

Yay me

3 hours ago, kat said:

I'm at this country karaoke bar and all of a sudden I have a strong desire to take my shoes off, get knocked up, and go mudding.

Not sure how to respond other than forget mudding.  I question the getting knocked up but we can practice.   :whistle::devil:

To-Do List: to be completed July 11, 2018

Complete Affidavit

Do Account Spreadsheets

Make Educational Games

Give Test on States

Schedule Auto Maintenance

Pay Summer Taxes

Make Jet Order

28 minutes ago, kat said:

Trying not to delete my third response to the above comment.  Trying hard.

9 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Hey, that last part is my line.

But see, both of you would be trying hard...the succeeding part is what remains to be seen...:evil:

59 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Silly is a good start but I am sure we could find a better ending.

Once upon a time there lived a fat ass maiden, she ate a lot because she couldn't stop cravin'

She was trying to get a prince to like her but the entire community just wanted to fight her...and take away all her Suzy Qs.

2 minutes ago, kat said:

Once upon a time there lived a fat ass maiden, she ate a lot because she couldn't stop cravin'

She was trying to get a prince to like her but the entire community just wanted to fight her...and take away all her Suzy Qs.

I have some Hershey's chocolate sauce we can put to use for that chocolate craving.

6 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

I have some Hershey's chocolate sauce we can put to use for that chocolate craving.

I said Suzy Qs!!!! Did I say the maiden wanted some funky ass syrup? Lolololol

The maiden is cranky cause you don't have Suzy Qs. 

🤣the maiden is also bipolar.  I should have mentioned that.  

Edited by kat

2 minutes ago, kat said:

I said Suzy Qs!!!! Did I say the maiden wanted some funky ass syrup? Lolololol

The maiden is cranky cause you don't have Suzy Qs. 

🤣

Yeah yeah, maiden is cranky, she needs a hanky, don't be a bore, take the chocolate and pour.  lickity split

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic