what are you doing right now?

paradox

Let me go fetch Slogo.

*Runs*

*gasps* I no hits the Slogo. I lub to hugs him. he all squichie and warms.. mmmmmm that make me smiles lol shhhhhh dont tell him :secret:

lol their are a few others I wouldent mind hitting thoe... HAHA but I shall behave! and go back to being a good girl now :evil:

Torn Asunder, there seems to be plenty going on in Detroit this weekend. Personally, I will be at Dirty Show all weekend, always a chance to hit CC after Friday or Saturday

we'll see. i really couldn't care less about anything happening in general, just would like to see some friendly faces for a change. of course, i always tend to figure that people have better things to do than hang with me, but maybe i'll just stay with my sis & play it by ear. at very least, i can sit in the basement, watch some tv & play guitar, which is all i'd do at home anyway. who knows? maybe something will come up.

oh yeah, and btw, anyone?

BitchSlapCupid.gif

Edited by torn asunder

we'll see. i really couldn't care less about anything happening in general, just would like to see some friendly faces for a change. of course, i always tend to figure that people have better things to do than hang with me, but maybe i'll just stay with my sis & play it by ear. at very least, i can sit in the basement, watch some tv & play guitar, which is all i'd do at home anyway. who knows? maybe something will come up.

oh yeah, and btw, anyone?

BitchSlapCupid.gif

come play with us.... :evil:

I am getting ready for work.... BLAHHHHHHH

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic