what are you doing right now?

paradox

required? nah... my house was 55deg. this morning, didn't stop me... :whistle:

So, that's what I can expect when I come out that way??? Yes! :jamin But you'll have to keep me warm :whistle::wink

According to this and another recent post, right now I seem to be flirting with TA. Where did that blushing icon go? Wait :devil: is more appropriate anyway. :p

So, that's what I can expect when I come out that way??? Yes! :jamin But you'll have to keep me warm :whistle::wink

that would depend on if i still have the house... :wink

According to this and another recent post, right now I seem to be flirting with TA. Where did that blushing icon go? Wait :devil: is more appropriate anyway. :p

yes, :devil: would be much more appropriate...

Edited by torn asunder
i arr gud spellur...

Desperately trying not to be so persnickety about spelling and grammar. I am sure people would just prefer that I not correct them. But, oh, the language I love is languishing for want of care by its wanton, purported native, speakers. Drat. I must take a chill pill. I must. It will be okay. Civilization will not erode...much.

Edit to add:

But it really gets my dander up when so-called educational sites can't even quote something properly. The omitted comma in, "I'll get you my pretty," drastically changes the meaning of the phrase. What is her "pretty" that she is getting it for "you?" It should be, "I'll get you, my pretty." DAMN YOU, WEBKINZ, DAMN YOU and the gazillion other errors I've encountered in just a few short hours there and elsewhere. Like TNT (yes, Turner Network Television) for offering films with the enticement "more movie, less commercials;" it's FEWER commercials, drat it! 'Commercials' is an enumerative noun. Okay, I need yoga or alcohol or Valium or something.

Edited by taysteewonderbunny

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic