what are you doing right now?

paradox

i'm talking about my relationship problems... and love triangle-ish-ness

and trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with my twinneh and why he won't talk to me and tell me what's bothering us... because whatever bugs him usually pisses me off...

oh and i have to pee.

**runs to bathroom and um duhh...***

-yes someones a little hyper this night morning time moment blah blah whatever-

Giggling at Eevee's sig.

yeah it is funny! i saw that in school and my teacher was like "... um class log off your computers and um... do this worksheet! and be quite in the library!!!"

i don't know i guess you had to be there for it to be funnier. i mean her faces were classic!

Trying to wash the smell of stripper out of my clothes...that and the spilled beer, cigarette smoke, and...I don't remeber this but at some point I must have hugged a fish

fish? or maybe it was a dirty stripper whos had a lot of clients

hehe i'm just kidding. it sounds like an exciting "i don't remember" kind of nights

Wondering why she ^^^^^ didn't come out tonight.

Having post CC breakfast.

Because I wanted to spend time with my kids and have energy to have some fun with them, since I will hardly see them this week. I wont be out next weekend either, same reason. The weekend after that, however............ :evil:

I am having another cup of coffee, taking care of some messages, thinking about what I need to do today besides have fun with the kids.

I am going to go read the paper soon and I am texting too make plans for next week

I watched figure skating...got all hyped up I love flamin' guys with tight butts

in shiny latex outfits

Did you know that...

The oldest form of human-powered transport was ice skating, and was invented in northern Europe around five thousand years ago.

Archaeological evidence suggests that the first skates made of animal bones date back to 3000 BC, helping people travel more widely during frozen winters in Finland, marking the start of the evolution of more sophisticated skates.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/157...in-3000-BC.html

Edited by Homicidalheathen

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic