what are you doing right now?

paradox

Board incest!

I mean.........congrats to you too! :D

Although I don't really recommend *weddings* to anyone. Getting married is fine, but weddings....ugh.

We had a rather nice wedding ... nothing big. We did it here at home. With a bunch of friends and family. :)

We had a rather nice wedding ... nothing big. We did it here at home. With a bunch of friends and family. :)

Thats the best way. David and I did the same thing, at his parents house. Nice little Norse wedding (it actually went over ok, even with the religious fundies in his family, because they just assumed it was an SCA thing instead of a pagan thing. heheh) and everyone got drunk and had good food. :)

What am i doing right now?

Lamenting the large queue and the presently falling snow. :p

and knitting a scarf. :)

Although I don't really recommend *weddings* to anyone. Getting married is fine, but weddings....ugh.

I had fun at both of my weddings. Although neither was the big traditional church deal. I wouldn't recommend that to anyone, either.

anway... right now I'm breathing a sigh of relief at getting my holiday cards 90% ready to send (need 4 addies & some stamps), and trying to work up some enthusiasm for driving an hour to a lifestyle meet & greet.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic