what are you doing right now?

paradox

Currently envying kat :up: and oiling up my DeWalt D51825 30 Degree Angled Clipped Head Framing Nailer while transferring major GIGs of files to my new 2 Terabyte hard drive :jamin

almost makes up for the Witch's Ball :bow

Leaving my job until further notice since its been three weeks that my paycheck from the Indiana job keeps not being sent to me. Fruck that shrit. No pay, no play. I'll go back maybe when douchebag pays me in full. TSS, Total Store Services... or Toledo Slave Service as we call it.

Continuing my absence from the job, check didnt show up again, sent the owner a 20 page email detailing my situation. Anyone looking for a carpenter? This not getting paid and starving to death don't work out well.

Hating myself for feeling like I need someone even though I know I am strong..I won't ask anyone for anything...I can take care of myself, even at my lowest point . But sometimes when we've been too strong for too long, with noone in our corner we have to ask ourselves if it's worth the fight if there's noone to celebrate the victory with? Maybe we are fighting the wrong battle completely....

Hating myself for feeling like I need someone even though I know I am strong..I won't ask anyone for anything...I can take care of myself, even at my lowest point . But sometimes when we've been too strong for too long, with noone in our corner we have to ask ourselves if it's worth the fight if there's noone to celebrate the victory with? Maybe we are fighting the wrong battle completely....

qft...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic