what are you doing right now?

paradox

bitching out the retarded employee's at HP's tech support for not understanding a lick of REAL fucking english, and wanting to charge me for service they havn't given me yet. :rant:

Have you tried restarting your computer? *in an Indian accent*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::cry:rofl: :rofl:

Edited by jynxxxedangel

Baking a devil's food cake for my bachelor "uncle." He's been pestering me for almost a week, now.

Making a deal with my lawn boy to shovel my drive for $45, for the rest of the year.

i will be the lawn *guy* i dunno bout boy for the rest of the year for 15 bucks and 1 devils food cake and shovel snow for ya drop salt the works ur always cookin sumthing yummy

i will be the lawn *guy* i dunno bout boy for the rest of the year for 15 bucks and 1 devils food cake and shovel snow for ya drop salt the works ur always cookin sumthing yummy

DUDE-- are you like, serial?! :rofl: If so, you've got a DEAL.

I live wayyyyyy out in the boonies..

As for what I'm doing, I'm helping my ex with his English homework-- "to be" verbs, and such.

DUDE-- are you like, serial?! :rofl: If so, you've got a DEAL.

I live wayyyyyy out in the boonies..

As for what I'm doing, I'm helping my ex with his English homework-- "to be" verbs, and such.

iam super serial....define boonies though darlin is it like BFE boonies?

Ask pRick, he knows my whereabouts. ;)

aw man this sounds like its ganna be an adventure for sum devils food cake iam really guessin ur in BFE....

OH and jynxxy darlin if ur ever super bored on a Sat evening bring ur butt down to C.C. and ill get u in i work there and ill pull sum strings for ya

Edited by TheGimp

aw man this sounds like its ganna be an adventure for sum devils food cake iam really guessin ur in BFE....

OH and jynxxy darlin if ur ever super bored on a Sat evening bring ur butt down to C.C. and ill get u in i work there and ill pull sum strings for ya

I'd come down to CC a lot more often, if my car weren't on its last legs! I don't trust this old hooptie enough to drive the E-way. It's only good for short excursions.

Have you ever heard of a little township called Commerce, MI? I'm out that way. :)

As for what I'm doing (besides threadjacking and off-topic-ing everyone to death :p), I am preparing to send a scientist in Switzerland some moulted P. audax skins for his research.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

I'd come down to CC a lot more often, if my car weren't on its last legs! I don't trust this old hooptie enough to drive the E-way. It's only good for short excursions.

Have you ever heard of a little township called Commerce, MI? I'm out that way. :)

As for what I'm doing (besides threadjacking and off-topic-ing everyone to death :p), I am preparing to send a scientist in Switzerland some moulted P. audax skins for his research.

yea ive heard of commerce i had a wrestling meet out there back in my high school days...and thats a bummer about ur ole hooptie my last car was like that then she died...poor carla may she rest in piece in that junk yard *sniffle* but it would be most cool if you could make it soon i always enjoy meeting new DGners and chillin n stuff

and as far as iam doing iam trying to get back to writing chapter 2 to this damn novel and cant get past fricken writer block for the past 2 weeks

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic