What's Your Status?

i know that i have been to picky in the past. i would wear high boots and say things like if the guy isn't at least 2 or 3 inches taller than me with boots on i want nothing to do with him. so dumb. i would never do that now.

everything happens for a reason. i haven't dated anyone longer that 3 months is forever! i know that i really didn't want to date anyone and just thought that i needed to be with someone. guys always seem to rush into it too. when i say i have committment issues they seem to want to jump right into having a relationship with me! and then they get upset that i want out quickly...um hello asshole u are scaring me!!! ok now i m just rambling...but i have one last thought. relationships with people wether it be a boyfriend or girlfriend or just a friend - are all bout excepting yourself. if u aren't happy with u then u can't have relationships. that is just what i have found to be true for meself.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people ARE too picky. if you have basic wants or needs - fine, make sure they are realistic though. nothing wrong with wanting certain things but be sure to forgive people of their imperfections as well.

people tend to put too much importance on things that don't end up mattering in the long run. or try to make people what they want them to be.

i think those people need to look at themselves first and realize they probably need to rethink/re-evaluate things in their own lives before looking to be happy with someone else.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i totally agree with u people wont even glance my way because i am fat but whats wrong with that? i mean it dont affect who i really am on the inside now does it? i always thougt no but with people not wanting to give me a chance because i'm big i'm begining to think otherwise

The only looks I usually get are the ones from the dumb rednecks around here who look at me like I'm satan..

Other than that, nobody really notices me except classmates, and I like that.. I like knowing that nobody sees me, I prefer it that way.

The only looks I usually get are the ones from the dumb rednecks around here who look at me like I'm satan..

Other than that, nobody really notices me except classmates, and I like that.. I like knowing that nobody sees me, I prefer it that way.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHAT?!?!?!? You're not satan??? :ohmy:

Dude, we can't hang out anymore.... :erm

:laughing

Archived