What Will It Take

Paper Hearts

Here are the choices:

1.We need to get rid of the 4th amendment.

2.Family values and torture.

3.We need to do away with the 8th amendment.

4.A president who acts like he's from Texas.

5.We need to do away with the 4th and 8th amendments.

6.W has not dumbed it down; I like it when he says 'let me put this in a way the American people can understand'.

7.We need to do away with the Bill of Rights, all together.

8.We need more wars without specific goals.

9.We need to do away with all amendments except for the 2nd, the Right to Bear (fully automatic) Firearms (and possibly flame throwers).

10.McDonald's and Starbuck's.

11. Our president can't even pronounce 'nuclear', which shows that we are a peacefull country...and the good guys always win, so no matter what, we'll come out on top.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^lol. Yeah. Because you saw what happened to that guy in Supersize Me. Within a month, they'd all be dead because they're used to surviving off humus. But wait. Does that qualify as chemical warfare? You know what? Fuck the Geneva Conventions, they were probably authored by France or Germany.

Remember what Bush said about the Geneva Conventions? "They are too vague" soooo yeah

I dont see killing them in thier caves, tents and/or mud huts as an option. Nor do I see securing our borders and all access points to the country.

Yeah because that has worked so good thus far

Thats where the Taliban are living for the most part. In caves along the Pakistan border.. caves, or tents or huts. Thats what people in that part of the world live in because thats what they have to build with.

And exactly when have we secured our borders or access points? We have gotten better, but they are in no way as secure as they should be.

And, I don't like the Taliban, but some of them have been Americans like Lindh, or British like those few radical clerics in London. And of course lots of the world lives in poverty, so I don't think it makes a point against them necessarily to say they are poor...although one could make many points against them for other things.

um, ok. I wasn't aware that we were disagreeing on anything. Why does everything have to be an argument? Why can't people just have conversations about whats wrong with the world and try to come up with way to fix them? Good Ideas don't have political affiliations. I know too many people that would stop a plan to end world hunger, even if there was no way for the plan to fail on it's own, if it was not thought up by someone of the same political bent as them.

Archived